Skip to content

Another new mock draft

The Browns Board
16 8 716
  • And, does it make you laugh that a potentially high first round pick has the first name of Ha Ha? 😆

  • Pass

  • I don't like taking Manziel with Bortles still on the board.

  • Bortles is my least favorite out of the top 4.

  • 4. Cleveland Browns (4-12): Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M.

    He’s not the safest pick, that’s for sure — the YOLO lifestyle and occasionally weird on-field decisions will leave some teams wondering how he’ll handle things once the playbooks and defenses get a lot more complicated. Manziel has an element of randomness in his play that brings Tony Romo to mind, but the Browns desperately need something at that position — and Manziel also possesses the ability to carry his team on his back at times.

    26. Cleveland Browns — via Indianapolis (11-5): Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU.

    Josh Gordon somehow had an amazing season with Cleveland’s Quarterbackapalooza, but with Davone Bess’ predilection for dropping everything thrown in his direction, whoever’s throwing the ball for the Browns in 2014 would appreciate another consistent receiver. Beckham is a smaller, fluid receiver who would be a great complement on crosses, slants and other slot routes.

    First, are we only supposed to draft 5'11 guys???

    Second, I would have thought that any Manziel write up starting with "not the safest pick" would have nowhere to go but up...

    I was wrong...

    Third, at least we are not wasting a 1st round pick on another #1 WR... 😎

  • LOL... can't wait until we "DO IT LIVE!"

  • I still have a lot of questions on how Manziel's game will translate to the pros, but I'm definitely on board with Beckham.

    Edit: I'm especially happy with the Beckham pick considering Kelvin Benjamin was mocked to go at 23. He's a big target, that's great, but the last thing the Brown's need is a receiver who has problems with dropping the ball. We've seen enough drops the past several years to last us for a while. the reliability of a receiver's hands is considerably more important than their height in my book.

  • And, does it make you laugh that a potentially high first round pick has the first name of Ha Ha? 😆

    @the-gipper said:

    And, does it make you laugh that a potentially high first round pick has the first name of Ha Ha? 😆

    I've seen his name spelled 'Hasean' several times so I'm thoroughly confused as to what his name actually is. Is Ha Ha on his birth-certificate, or is it a deeply entrenched nickname that has supplanted his given name?

  • @the-gipper said:

    And, does it make you laugh that a potentially high first round pick has the first name of Ha Ha? 😆

    I've seen his name spelled 'Hasean' several times so I'm thoroughly confused as to what his name actually is. Is Ha Ha on his birth-certificate, or is it a deeply entrenched nickname that has supplanted his given name?

    @roycerolls said:

    I've seen his name spelled 'Hasean' several times so I'm thoroughly confused as to what his name actually is. Is Ha Ha on his birth-certificate, or is it a deeply entrenched nickname that has supplanted his given name?

    His name is Hasean. People call him Ha Ha.

  • @roycerolls said:

    I've seen his name spelled 'Hasean' several times so I'm thoroughly confused as to what his name actually is. Is Ha Ha on his birth-certificate, or is it a deeply entrenched nickname that has supplanted his given name?

    His name is Hasean. People call him Ha Ha.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    His name is Hasean. People call him Ha Ha.

    I know why. Here he is:

  • Or, perhaps Ha Ha is there for my amusement, after all, my schedule is full of concern. Why just yesterday this is me contemplating my day: