Skip to content

Holes

The Browns Board
32 13 1.1k
  • 1 butt

    2 sink

    3 hell

    4 shit

    5 pie

    6 ass

    7 mole/mouse

    8 black

    9 worm

    10 glory

    11 Jackson

    WSS

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Sheard has never been great. Sheard is fighting to be average. Mingo was a great DE in college too, you want to move him to the LIne? Kruger would also be average on the DLine, and if we do switch Id imagine he would be cut considering his price tag. So now wed need two DEs, at least one OLB (depending on Mingo), possibly a new ILB, and a corner.

    Try actually supporting your position rather than just waving your hands in the air and raising extraneous arguments...

    @tour2ma said:

    Try actually supporting your position rather than just waving your hands in the air and raising extraneous arguments...

    What needs supported? Kruger was brought in to be a pass rusher. He has never lined up exclusively as a DE in a 4-3 since hes been in the NFL. If you watched him this last year, as Id expect anyone on this board to, you'd know that he wasnt great standing up, now you want to move him to a position hes never played in the NFL and expect him to live up to his 8 mill a year tag? As for Sheard, look up his numbers, he has played both, but was awful against the run as a DE and he still has a career high of what? 7.5 sacks? Sure he didn't light the world on fire as a LB in his first year, but he wasnt such a liability against the run.
  • 1. RB....that is our biggest need, but that isn't to say that is who we draft first.

    2. ILB....we have to upgrade

    3. QB.....I place it 3rd because I am pretty sure that with Hoyer back, the hole isn't all that great.

    4. Guard...we have to keep out rusher right up the middle and need to create some running lanes.

    5. Corner....after Hayden, we have Screen who is OK, and then nobody....we need to get better at the position. Good corners impact defensive play and special teams play.

    6. WR....I think Benji will be a great addition opposite Gordon. If anything, I would look for the sure handed receiver to replace Bess.

    If I had to list the order I would draft them.....

    1. QB

    2. Corner

    3. ILB

    4. RB

    5. Guard

    6. WR

  • 1. RB....that is our biggest need, but that isn't to say that is who we draft first.

    2. ILB....we have to upgrade

    3. QB.....I place it 3rd because I am pretty sure that with Hoyer back, the hole isn't all that great.

    4. Guard...we have to keep out rusher right up the middle and need to create some running lanes.

    5. Corner....after Hayden, we have Screen who is OK, and then nobody....we need to get better at the position. Good corners impact defensive play and special teams play.

    6. WR....I think Benji will be a great addition opposite Gordon. If anything, I would look for the sure handed receiver to replace Bess.

    If I had to list the order I would draft them.....

    1. QB

    2. Corner

    3. ILB

    4. RB

    5. Guard

    6. WR

    @ballpeen said:

    1. RB....that is our biggest need, but that isn't to say that is who we draft first.

    If Kyle Shanahan is anything like his Dad, he can take a 6th round pick (like Terrell Davis and Alfred Morris) and turn him into a 1500 yard runner.

    2. ILB....we have to upgrade

    3. QB.....I place it 3rd because I am pretty sure that with Hoyer back, the hole isn't all that great.

    4. Guard...we have to keep out rusher right up the middle and need to create some running lanes.

    5. Corner....after Hayden, we have Screen who is OK, and then nobody....we need to get better at the position. Good corners impact defensive play and special teams play.

    6. WR....I think Benji will be a great addition opposite Gordon. If anything, I would look for the sure handed receiver to replace Bess.

    Could we already have that guy in Josh Cooper, who replaced Bess and did better the last few games. I just don't think this guy has been given enough of a chance.

    (though most people think we need someone at the #2WR spot to replace Little....maybe. I wonder if Little could possibly thrive under Shanahan?)

    If I had to list the order I would draft them.....

    1. QB

    2. Corner

    3. ILB

    4. RB

    5. Guard

    6. WR

  • ?

    why did this get moved?

    WSS

  • ?

    why did this get moved?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    ?

    why did this get moved?

    WSS

    I started the thread out the thread with that Big Hole video.....but later added the context as it related to the Browns positions. In the meantime it got shifted because it was thought to be non football related.

  • 1 butt

    2 sink

    3 hell

    4 shit

    5 pie

    6 ass

    7 mole/mouse

    8 black

    9 worm

    10 glory

    11 Jackson

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    1 butt

    2 sink

    3 hell

    4 shit

    5 pie

    6 ass

    7 mole/mouse

    8 black

    9 worm

    10 glory

    11 Jackson

    WSS

    Fire in the ...

    Its in the... (Bill Murray)

    Blow....(like in Hawaii?)

    Rabbit.... (like in Alice in Wonderland)

    Spider....(like where they found Saddam Hussein)

    I'm fixin' a ..... where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering (those 50 year Celebratees)

    ........ lotta shaking

    Blue Hole (like in Sandusky)

    ....Integrity>>>>>>>>>>>>>or is that Gap Integrity.

  • bhentr.jpg

    Anyone remember going to The Blue Hole in Castalia OH. (near Sandusky)?

  • Here, apparently, is what it looks like now:

    IMG_1987+copy.jpg

  • bhentr.jpg

    Anyone remember going to The Blue Hole in Castalia OH. (near Sandusky)?

    @the-gipper said:

    bhentr.jpg

    Anyone remember going to The Blue Hole in Castalia OH. (near Sandusky)?

    I remember my long deceased Grandfather taking me there as a little kid. Early 60's. I was afraid some kind of monster was going to come out of it.

  • Re Blue Hole:

    Always a must visit on the way to our annual Cedar Point pilgrimage.

    How's your hole. ........family? he haw

  • Very cool place. Went there as a child and was amazed then later went up as an adult still beautiful. Unfortunately it has been closed down, I can't imagine someone wouldn't want to keep it up.

    WSS