Skip to content

UK NFL fans mock draft

The Browns Board
34 10 1.0k
  • The only American lager I really ever liked was Michelob but most bars seem to have stopped serving it here

  • Which World of Beer?

    Its been a while since I've played Florida but it doesn't seem like there's a big microbrew business down there in bud light world.

    Key West had a microbrew on Duval Street that went tits up years ago.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Which World of Beer?

    Its been a while since I've played Florida but it doesn't seem like there's a big microbrew business down there in bud light world.

    Key West had a microbrew on Duval Street that went tits up years ago.

    WSS

    i think either it's a local beer distributor or a beer of the month club via internet.

  • The only American lager I really ever liked was Michelob but most bars seem to have stopped serving it here

    @londonbrown said:

    The only American lager I really ever liked was Michelob but most bars seem to have stopped serving it here

    a lot of people drink mich ultra because of the carbs, but IMO miller and mich are the worse beers the US have ever put out.

    for me it depends on the situation. outside in the sun down by the river, nothing beats a can of bud coming out of an ice filled cooler.

    going out at night, it's usually an import (corona or something heavier like guiness or the black and tan mix).

    plenty of microbrews and now ciders to choose from made here but i'll that to the younger crew that likes to experiment.

    "i know what i likes and i likes what i know!"

  • Nah there's a world of beer in Columbus not far from the Columbus Brewing Company.

    Its a chain. I've never been to one.

    Most hi end beer bars or micro brews have a cask conditioned beer on tap served at 55 degrees, like the cellar temperature in jolly old England.

    WSS

  • I am hoping to get to Colombus for a Buckeye game during my visit to Cleveland later this year

  • Which World of Beer?

    Its been a while since I've played Florida but it doesn't seem like there's a big microbrew business down there in bud light world.

    Key West had a microbrew on Duval Street that went tits up years ago.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Which World of Beer?

    Its been a while since I've played Florida but it doesn't seem like there's a big microbrew business down there in bud light world.

    Key West had a microbrew on Duval Street that went tits up years ago.

    WSS

    There's a World of beer in Fort Myers, and Key West has it's own brewery again. Florida is catching up to the rest of the country. Most bars here in Naples have about 40 crafts and imports on tap now. I was drinking nice pints of Smithwicks last night.

    Z

  • I am hoping to get to Colombus for a Buckeye game during my visit to Cleveland later this year

    @londonbrown said:

    I am hoping to get to Colombus for a Buckeye game during my visit to Cleveland later this year

    Hope you guys can make one of the early October Sundays for the homecoming. Liz has set aside a couple Saturday nights at the East land inn depending on the Browns schedule. WSS

  • Nah there's a world of beer in Columbus not far from the Columbus Brewing Company.

    Its a chain. I've never been to one.

    Most hi end beer bars or micro brews have a cask conditioned beer on tap served at 55 degrees, like the cellar temperature in jolly old England.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Nah there's a world of beer in Columbus not far from the Columbus Brewing Company.

    Its a chain. I've never been to one.

    Most hi end beer bars or micro brews have a cask conditioned beer on tap served at 55 degrees, like the cellar temperature in jolly old England.

    WSS

    Maybe you guys could change the one Forum to Read Westside Steve's Movie and Micobrew Review Forum.

    But then you would have to add Hoorta's Wine Review to the list.

  • Halfway through the third round which and our fan has drafted as follows

    #4 and #26 Teddy Twatwater QB

    #35 Jordan Matthews WR

    #71 Chris Borland ILB

    Think I'd be happy with that from the first four picks.

    @londonbrown said:

    Halfway through the third round which and our fan has drafted as follows

    #4 and #26 Teddy Twatwater QB

    #35 Jordan Matthews WR

    #71 Chris Borland ILB

    Think I'd be happy with that from the first four picks.

    #83 Weston Richburg CB

    #102 Lache Seastrunk RB

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsA8T0pIxsjJdGxOOTlpVGNDUEFGeWVMdTlyYjlySWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

  • @westside-steve said:

    Nah there's a world of beer in Columbus not far from the Columbus Brewing Company.

    Its a chain. I've never been to one.

    Most hi end beer bars or micro brews have a cask conditioned beer on tap served at 55 degrees, like the cellar temperature in jolly old England.

    WSS

    Maybe you guys could change the one Forum to Read Westside Steve's Movie and Micobrew Review Forum.

    But then you would have to add Hoorta's Wine Review to the list.

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe you guys could change the one Forum to Read Westside Steve's Movie and Micobrew Review Forum.

    Beer and wine are universal elements and should be present any form of any type. Like water and oxygen they are necessary for human life.

    WSS

    But then you would have to add Hoorta's Wine Review to the list.