Skip to content

My pre-combine browns mock draft

The Browns Board
9 8 637
  • T Tiott wrote on last edited by
    #1

    4th pick : Teddy Twatwater, QB Louisville

    26th pick : Allen Robinson, WR Penn State

    35th pick : Keith McGill, CB Utah

    71st pick : Tre Mason, RB Auburn

    83rd pick : Christian Jones, MLB Florida State

    102sd pick : Brandon Linder, OG Miami

    123rd pick : Will Clarke, DE West Virginia

    133rd pick : Trey Milliard, FB Oklahoma

    164th pick : L'Damian Washington, WR Missouri

    195th pick : Cornelius Lucas, OT Kansas State

    Toughts ?

    Loved what I saw from these guys, can't sait to see what they'll do at the combine !

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I really like the Guard from Miami too

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Get some Carlos in there and I would be happy with that. Maybe Watkins instead of TB ?

  • 4th pick : Teddy Twatwater, QB Louisville

    26th pick : Allen Robinson, WR Penn State

    35th pick : Keith McGill, CB Utah

    71st pick : Tre Mason, RB Auburn

    83rd pick : Christian Jones, MLB Florida State

    102sd pick : Brandon Linder, OG Miami

    123rd pick : Will Clarke, DE West Virginia

    133rd pick : Trey Milliard, FB Oklahoma

    164th pick : L'Damian Washington, WR Missouri

    195th pick : Cornelius Lucas, OT Kansas State

    Toughts ?

    Loved what I saw from these guys, can't sait to see what they'll do at the combine !

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tiott said:

    4th pick : Teddy Twatwater, QB Louisville

    26th pick : Allen Robinson, WR Penn State

    35th pick : Keith McGill, CB Utah

    71st pick : Tre Mason, RB Auburn

    83rd pick : Christian Jones, MLB Florida State

    102sd pick : Brandon Linder, OG Miami

    123rd pick : Will Clarke, DE West Virginia

    133rd pick : Trey Milliard, FB Oklahoma

    164th pick : L'Damian Washington, WR Missouri

    195th pick : Cornelius Lucas, OT Kansas State

    Toughts ?

    Loved what I saw from these guys, can't sait to see what they'll do at the combine !

    This is my favorite of all mocks posted so far.

    Z

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I wouldn't kill myself over this draft at least. I do not think Mason is the type RB that Shanahan will want. I would also like to see a big safety in the draft. I like Barrow or Skov better than Christian Jones but would be ok with him. My late round flyer on a wide receiver would likely be Cody Latimer. I think we already have a good guy to stretch the field. Latimer would be a good guy for YAC if he doesn't have hands like Greg Little.

    Overall nice draft though.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #6

    McGill is a good, tall DB.

  • I wouldn't kill myself over this draft at least. I do not think Mason is the type RB that Shanahan will want. I would also like to see a big safety in the draft. I like Barrow or Skov better than Christian Jones but would be ok with him. My late round flyer on a wide receiver would likely be Cody Latimer. I think we already have a good guy to stretch the field. Latimer would be a good guy for YAC if he doesn't have hands like Greg Little.

    Overall nice draft though.

    T Tiott wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @jcam222 said:

    I wouldn't kill myself over this draft at least. I do not think Mason is the type RB that Shanahan will want. I would also like to see a big safety in the draft. I like Barrow or Skov better than Christian Jones but would be ok with him. My late round flyer on a wide receiver would likely be Cody Latimer. I think we already have a good guy to stretch the field. Latimer would be a good guy for YAC if he doesn't have hands like Greg Little.

    Overall nice draft though.

    I think Tre Mason is going to be a stud. I would take him over Hyde every day. Just watch his last game with Auburn. He reminds me of Marshawn Lynch.

  • b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Outside of Sammy, Allen Robinson is my favorite player in this draft.. Big kid who knows how to play in the cold. I worry about TB come december in CBS..

  • I wouldn't kill myself over this draft at least. I do not think Mason is the type RB that Shanahan will want. I would also like to see a big safety in the draft. I like Barrow or Skov better than Christian Jones but would be ok with him. My late round flyer on a wide receiver would likely be Cody Latimer. I think we already have a good guy to stretch the field. Latimer would be a good guy for YAC if he doesn't have hands like Greg Little.

    Overall nice draft though.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'm on board, this is as good as the first round could get IMO. Good job of addressing all needs.

    @jcam222 said:

    My late round flyer on a wide receiver would likely be Cody Latimer. I think we already have a good guy to stretch the field. Latimer would be a good guy for YAC if he doesn't have hands like Greg Little.

    Overall nice draft though.

    Robinson is a good YAC guy as well. Big physical receiver who runs good routes has good hands and good field vision also very elusive in the open field, damn I wanna watch that kid play in orange and brown...