Funny People
-
Hi everyone, Monoseptic here. Im new to this board.
I live in philly and happy as hell to see Banner gone!
Upon reading about the FO on other websites, am I the only one amused by other peoples reactions and comments to the changes. The general consensus is that Cleveland is worse off than it was before. Its almost as if they feel JH has no idea what the hell he is doing. IMO this is the best move he has made so far. Banner was a bum in Philly as he was in Cleveland. You can ask any Eagle fan, and they will agree that their organization improved tremendously without Banner on payroll.
I get a lil queezy when I see people comparing JH to Jerry Jones and the Browns to the Cowboys.....
-
I would never compare the Browns and Cowboys, that's insane. I did say in another thread that I hoped JH doesn't turn into a JJ type. Haven't seen enough of him yet. But all the talk that he "wants a winner" so badly...... So does JJ. If this is the right move, and he keeps it in place for more than a year or two we will see. The only thing you see on espn after bad cowboys games is "are the coaches on the chopping block" or some shit like that. This may be because the cowboys are the most overhyped team in professional sports though
-
Hi everyone, Monoseptic here. Im new to this board.
I live in philly and happy as hell to see Banner gone!
Upon reading about the FO on other websites, am I the only one amused by other peoples reactions and comments to the changes. The general consensus is that Cleveland is worse off than it was before. Its almost as if they feel JH has no idea what the hell he is doing. IMO this is the best move he has made so far. Banner was a bum in Philly as he was in Cleveland. You can ask any Eagle fan, and they will agree that their organization improved tremendously without Banner on payroll.
I get a lil queezy when I see people comparing JH to Jerry Jones and the Browns to the Cowboys.....
Hi everyone, Monoseptic here. Im new to this board.
I live in philly and happy as hell to see Banner gone!
Upon reading about the FO on other websites, am I the only one amused by other peoples reactions and comments to the changes. The general consensus is that Cleveland is worse off than it was before. Its almost as if they feel JH has no idea what the hell he is doing. IMO this is the best move he has made so far. Banner was a bum in Philly as he was in Cleveland. You can ask any Eagle fan, and they will agree that their organization improved tremendously without Banner on payroll.
I get a lil queezy when I see people comparing JH to Jerry Jones and the Browns to the Cowboys.....
Well, all those others don't see what you in Philly and we in Cleveland see: that this is addition by subtraction.
Just tell those other 30 team's fans that they would all agree with us if they the deal like we both do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login