My latest Mock draft...thoughts ?
-
Yes I did run it with fans speak..... thanks for the feedback
-
I would love that first round, I have a lot of WRs above Kelvin Benjamin for the same reasons Osiris gave.
-
I'd love to have the Browns nab Smallwood or Gaines out of this draft.
both will go a big higher than the lb's you have. I like Os's opinions on it.
-
4QB Teddy TwatwaterLOUISVILLE26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35WR ALLEN ROBINSONPENN STATE71ILB CHRISTIAN JONESFLORIDA STATE83RB LACHE SEASTRUNKBAYLOR102RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE123OT SEANTREL HENDERSONMIAMI133FB J.C. COPELANDLSU164WR MATT HAZELCOASTAL CAROLINA195G SPENCER LONGNEBRASKASame first round, which is about as good as it gets in my opinion.
-
Man I'd love to have a Clowney/Dennard first round. Give us a scary defense.
At this point I think neither will be there when we pick though.
I still think Houston's manziel fest is smoke and mirrors. And if it isn't we may be trading the rams for teddy.
-
I keep hearing people say Carlos Hyde will go sooner than fourth round but in all my Fanspeak drafts he is available then. Going from memory here, but my last draft sim had us taking the following:
Bridgewater, QB
Marqis Lee, WR
Xavier Sua'Filo, OG
Christian Jones, ILB
Stanley Jean Baptiste, CB
Carlos Hyde, RB
Aaron Murray, QB
Joe Don Duncan, TE
J.C. Copeland, FB
Cairo Santos, K
I know those last two picks my be called into question but honestly if you can draft starter quality players (who happen to be in top 3 in their position in college) at positions that are not considered priorities in the draft with your sixth and seventh round pick, that is a better value to me than drafting a depth or developmental player at WR or RB or whatever other position.
-
I wish I knew what was going to happen in 84 days
Anyone got the Powerball/Megaball numbers
-
Just done a mock draft where I did not take a QB in round 1
4DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYSOUTH CAROLINA26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.LSU71ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN83RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE102QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS123DT JUSTIN ELLISLOUISIANA TECH133OT JAMES HURSTUNC164WR TEVIN REESEBAYLOR195FB J.C. COPELANDLSU -
Just done a mock draft where I did not take a QB in round 1
4DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYSOUTH CAROLINA26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.LSU71ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN83RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE102QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS123DT JUSTIN ELLISLOUISIANA TECH133OT JAMES HURSTUNC164WR TEVIN REESEBAYLOR195FB J.C. COPELANDLSUJust done a mock draft where I did not take a QB in round 1
4DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYSOUTH CAROLINA26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.LSU71ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN83RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE102QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS123DT JUSTIN ELLISLOUISIANA TECH133OT JAMES HURSTUNC164WR TEVIN REESEBAYLOR195FB J.C. COPELANDLSUi just shot a load in my pants.
that IS my cup of tea.
-
Teddy is solid and steady. Great character prospect. Appears intelligent and poised while maturity will make for marked quick immersion into the big boy's league.
I wouldn't mind if the Brown's make a run at him
-
Teddy is solid and steady. Great character prospect. Appears intelligent and poised while maturity will make for marked quick immersion into the big boy's league.
I wouldn't mind if the Brown's make a run at him
Teddy is solid and steady. Great character prospect. Appears intelligent and poised while maturity will make for marked quick immersion into the big boy's league.
I wouldn't mind if the Brown's make a run at him
way too small in my book. sure he's got the football accumen but that means doodley squat when you get planted like a peanut.
-
@walterwhite said:
Yea because Brees and Wilson are so huge.
I bet you had a hard on for Derek Anderson and Brandon Weeden with their big manly size.
listen here fuck face. i wasn't even on this board when the DA vs BQ debate was going on.
i had a big hard on for weeden? you are a complete imbecile. i hated the TR pick and the weeden pick worse. we had a chance at hightower, but no we had to draft weeden. we had a chance at claiborne but no had to move a pick and get TR. ask anyone on this board how livid i was over that draft...........
but you wouldn't know you little weasel with 26 posts. i hope you have dreams of getting fisted by andre the giant you meth smokin inbred little punk.
take the black garbage bags you call curtains off the windows of your trailer and let the light of day come in.
wrestling>manziel. wrestling>tebow. so you are good to go. you win either way. stock up on the roids cuz you'll need them if we ever meet face to face douchebag.
-
Garropollo will be taken by the end of the second round, easily.
He's a Christian Ponder.
-
Garropollo will be taken by the end of the second round, easily.
He's a Christian Ponder.
Garropollo will be taken by the end of the second round, easily.
He's a Christian Ponder.
It's good that he is a Christian.
-
Garropollo will be taken by the end of the second round, easily.
He's a Christian Ponder.
It's good that he is a Christian.
It's good that he is a Christian.
actually christian ponder is a satanist.
-
It's good that he is a Christian.
actually christian ponder is a satanist.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login