Royce Adams
-
the injury doesn't bother me as much as his size. hell i'm bigger than that guy.
-
could he be any worse then Devon Bess?
-
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
Seems like he made an impression upon Coach Pettine...
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
LOL
-
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
so did Gerard and Courtney
-
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
Hell yea my nephews name is Royce Boyce

-
Probably just a guy to fill the 80 man roster. A small move by Farmer to begin his tenure. I have no problem with this.
-
Royce Adams. Okay.
---------------------------
Interesting, in 2010 it says he was in Browns Minicamp. Then went to Pittsburgh Power...
My gut says that this is one of those deals where the GM tells a guy he's talked to, "Yeah man, if I ever end up being a GM someday I'll give you a shot!"
I think this is going to work out well, he's just gotta be better than say, McFadden.
-
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.
Sounds like a pussy name to me.
-
Royce Adams. Okay.
---------------------------
Interesting, in 2010 it says he was in Browns Minicamp. Then went to Pittsburgh Power...
My gut says that this is one of those deals where the GM tells a guy he's talked to, "Yeah man, if I ever end up being a GM someday I'll give you a shot!"
I think this is going to work out well, he's just gotta be better than say, McFadden.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login