Skip to content

Royce Adams

The Browns Board
18 15 745
  • Your next all pro slot receiver and first ballot hall of famer.

  • could he be any worse then Devon Bess?

  • I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    Seems like he made an impression upon Coach Pettine...

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    LOL

  • I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    so did Gerard and Courtney

  • I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    Hell yea my nephews name is Royce Boyce 🙂

  • Probably just a guy to fill the 80 man roster. A small move by Farmer to begin his tenure. I have no problem with this.

  • Royce Adams. Okay.

    ---------------------------

    Interesting, in 2010 it says he was in Browns Minicamp. Then went to Pittsburgh Power...

    My gut says that this is one of those deals where the GM tells a guy he's talked to, "Yeah man, if I ever end up being a GM someday I'll give you a shot!"

    I think this is going to work out well, he's just gotta be better than say, McFadden.

  • This is Farmer doing Pettine a favor and giving a kid he mentored a chance.

  • I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    @roycerolls said:

    I don't know, but he has an awesome first name.

    Sounds like a pussy name to me.

  • Diehard's great. We want him on that wall. We need him on that wall.

    Z

  • Royce Adams. Okay.

    ---------------------------

    Interesting, in 2010 it says he was in Browns Minicamp. Then went to Pittsburgh Power...

    My gut says that this is one of those deals where the GM tells a guy he's talked to, "Yeah man, if I ever end up being a GM someday I'll give you a shot!"

    I think this is going to work out well, he's just gotta be better than say, McFadden.

    @poeticg said:

    I think this is going to work out well, he's just gotta be better than say, McFadden.

    he played CB and converted to WR. doubt if they'll have him compete at CB.

    slot receiver if he even makes the practice squad.