Salary Cap
-
So what is everyone's thoughts now the ass clowns in the front office out (they were renouned for being cheap), does everyone see the Browns spending?
Also, has anyone seen the salary caps of all the teams? Look at the f'ing Raiders. $58 million.
-
Look at the cowboys

I think we extend Haden, re-sign Ward and Mack, Possibly Cousins/Lauvauo/Cundiff.
Next year we have Cameron too, who could demand big money but I think we wait til next year for him.
There's room for one or two higher money FAs IMO.
I'm happy I'm not in charge though, I feel like both Ward and Mack will demand more than they're worth - but I'd still like to keep both.
-
Get rid of Lauvao !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login