Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Special - Small College Spotlight: QB Jeff Mathews
-
http://footballgameplan.com/small-college-spotlight-jeff-mathews/
Good morning Browns fans! Here's my Small College Spotlight video for Cornell's QB Jeff Mathews
Enjoy
Em
P.S.
I have 20 of these Small College Spotlight videos for specific prospects using coaches tape…let me know what you think
-
-
Very nice film. Kid looks good. I'd say NFL is in his future.
-
Nice, good to see the other QB's out there that haven't been featured on ESPN 24/7.
Yessir! He's a pretty good Pro-Style QB…played mostly in the spread at Cornell but better suited under Center
Very nice film. Kid looks good. I'd say NFL is in his future.
Thanks DHB! Yep…last year he was ranked #11 in my Preseason '13 QB rankings
@mike-h said:
I know you were at the all-star games Em. What did you think of him during practices?
What about Dustin Vaughan?
Quite honestly, he stood out all week long at the E/W Shrine Game but the media kept hyping up Garoppolo…it was a shame because out of the two squads the only guys that looked like NFL QBs were Mathews and Wenning (Ball State)
I like Vaughan…super strong arm; His overall game reminds me of John Skelton (whom I liked) when he was at Fordham
-
-
Great and enjoyed as always. What round do you suppose he will go in? I would love to see more of these from you. Definitely like to see Garropolo, Wenning, McCarron and Connor Shaw
Great and enjoyed as always. What round do you suppose he will go in? I would love to see more of these from you. Definitely like to see Garropolo, Wenning, McCarron and Connor Shaw
Thanks Jcam! I think he'll end up somewhere btw 4-7. The funny part is that last year when I spoke to a couple of scouts at the Harvard game, they said if would've came out last year he'd be a 3rd round pick
-
Good video. I had not heard of the guy at all. He looks like he could make it on to a team.
-
Conner Shaw vs Garoppolo vs Jeff Mathews
Never heard of Mathews, now, he adds excitement to the
"not first round qb but has a place in the NFL"
EmDig rocks.
-
Conner Shaw vs Garoppolo vs Jeff Mathews
Never heard of Mathews, now, he adds excitement to the
"not first round qb but has a place in the NFL"
EmDig rocks.
-
Dang, you're an asshole ! I'm retired, just a fan, and I'm no expert. But you seem to be here
to smart off to people and get attention.
I watched Garroppolo and Shaw play, I'm impressed with them.
Never watched Mathews or the team he played on.
I respect Emdig's opinions hugely.
Your opinions suck, and your attitude stinks. You know, I honestly think more
of everybody's opinions on this board over yours.
-
I have had my eye on him as well. Since my neighbor's son got his law degree from Cornell and my own son did an internship there I have been behind the Cornell Big Red.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login