Skip to content

Derek Carr

The Browns Board
190 40 7.4k
  • Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

  • My track record is perfectly fine, thanks very much. Let's see:

    Colt McCoy- Legit backup for the 49ers. Not like he wouldn't have been a good backup for us as well, hell, we probably could have used him the last two years, we've had shit, be honest.

    Vickers- Had an ahem, Colt following, lol, debating even still bringing him back, but at this point it's maybe best to go with Jay Prosch for the future.

    Hillis- Who could have seen that coming?

    DQ- 6 year stud with probowl snubs.

    Richardson- I still believe that we're gonna hate this trade, many are banking on this compensation pick being worth it. We'll see, but it's a business decision that Chud and Banner made, probably cost them their jobs. On Richardson, the jury is still out. Next season we'll have the production of a rookie to go off what Trent did in his one year as a rookie for us. We haven't gotten shit yet from Indy yet and we lost an entire season from our lives watching the island of misfit runningbacks.

    Mathieu - Beast FS in the NFL

    Burfict - Beast LB in the NFL and in our Divison

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    So, if you're implying that I only go for shit players, you're wrong.

    Hell, we'd be a playoff contending team if I was running this joint. HA!

    @poeticg said:

    Colt McCoy- Legit backup for the 49ers. Not like he wouldn't have been a good backup for us as well, hell, we probably could have used him the last two years, we've had shit, be honest. Yea, thats gotta be the reason the niners picked up blaine gabbert who BTW is making more $$ than kapperfink

    edit: dolt is history as mentioned above. Pretty bad when you don't even get invited to contend for 3rd string, especially considering the offensive- defensive playmakers stacked on the niners. if he can't

    succeed in frisco....he can't play anywhere in the league. then again, maybe it was purely a financial decision.

    Vickers- Had an ahem, Colt following, lol, debating even still bringing him back, but at this point it's maybe best to go with Jay Prosch for the future.

    Hillis- Who could have seen that coming? more than a few Brown's Board members

    DQ- 6 year stud with probowl snubs.

    Richardson- I still believe that we're gonna hate this trade, many are banking on this compensation pick being worth it. We'll see, but it's a business decision that Chud and Banner made, probably cost them their jobs. On Richardson, the jury is still out. Next season we'll have the production of a rookie to go off what Trent did in his one year as a rookie for us. We haven't gotten shit yet from Indy yet and we lost an entire season from our lives watching the island of misfit runningbacks. you've taken quite a load of shit with your TR endorsement. won't go there tonight.. you just might want to consider changing you board name. haven't really seen any poetry over the past seasons

    Death%20Poems.jpg

  • Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

    @poeticg said:

    Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

    Camp Colt ... LOL ... He was a good college player who will carve out a nice little career as a 2nd/3rd Qb.

    Not because Greg Little sucks ... Because he's Colt McCoy.

    Zombo

  • here, i'll say it: momass is a piece of shit

  • @poeticg said:

    Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

    Camp Colt ... LOL ... He was a good college player who will carve out a nice little career as a 2nd/3rd Qb.

    Not because Greg Little sucks ... Because he's Colt McCoy.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Camp Colt ... LOL ... He was a good college player who will carve out a nice little career as a 2nd/3rd Qb.

    Not because Greg Little sucks ... Because he's Colt McCoy.

    Zombo

    Pretty sad when Brandon Weedon was able to find work quicker than Colt McNoodle. Being replaced by Blaine Gabbert and still on the street after Wedone is pretty much all anyone who is objective needs to see to recognize that the guy just isn't very good.

  • mccoy will land in texas doing broadcast radio or tv for the longhorns and have a long and illustrious career.

    that's it. story over.

    hillis played out his ass for a contract and then laid down like a whore after happy hour. career over. giants will be lucky to get 100 yards out of him this year.

    vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

  • mccoy will land in texas doing broadcast radio or tv for the longhorns and have a long and illustrious career.

    that's it. story over.

    hillis played out his ass for a contract and then laid down like a whore after happy hour. career over. giants will be lucky to get 100 yards out of him this year.

    vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

    @miktoxic said:

    vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

    I think the average RB career is like 3 or 4 years. Guys like Emmitt Smith are freaks of nature to last as long as he did, although last time I saw him at a golf tournament a few years ago the dude could barely walk.

  • Former Browns great Luke McCown has signed with the Saints.

    Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

    Zombo

  • Former Browns great Luke McCown has signed with the Saints.

    Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

    Which do you think would make a better "Brownie"?

  • Zombo said:

    Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

    Which do you think would make a better "Brownie"?

    @tour2ma said:

    Which do you think would make a better "Brownie"?

    Quinn has the right coloring, but McCoy is more elfish. I think they would both be OK as long as Brownie was never called upon to throw deep.

    Zombo

  • @miktoxic said:

    vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

    I think the average RB career is like 3 or 4 years. Guys like Emmitt Smith are freaks of nature to last as long as he did, although last time I saw him at a golf tournament a few years ago the dude could barely walk.

    @mark-o said:

    I think the average RB career is like 3 or 4 years. Guys like Emmitt Smith are freaks of nature to last as long as he did, although last time I saw him at a golf tournament a few years ago the dude could barely walk.

    Emmitt should be thankful he can still walk- the great Earl Campbell was tooling around in a hover-round for a few yeas, because he couldn't so much as walk.

    Zombo said:

    Former Browns great Luke McCown has signed with the Saints.

    Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

    Zombo

    Quinn is doing a radio show in Columbus, I believe he knows his time is up in the NFL. Colt doing color commentary for the Longhorns is probably his next gig.

  • Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

  • Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

    @gftchris said:

    Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

  • @gftchris said:

    Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    hahaha

  • I'm sure that he'll knock their socks off. He's the QB we've been waiting for the past fourteen years guys. I'm genuinely excited about the possibility of Gordon, Cameron and another top draft receiver catching passes from DC. It'll be epic.

  • I'm sure that he'll knock their socks off. He's the QB we've been waiting for the past fourteen years guys. I'm genuinely excited about the possibility of Gordon, Cameron and another top draft receiver catching passes from DC. It'll be epic.

    @poeticg said:

    I'm sure that he'll knock their socks off. He's the QB we've been waiting for the past fourteen years guys. I'm genuinely excited about the possibility of Gordon, Cameron and another top draft receiver catching passes from DC. It'll be epic.

    I'm sure they will be catching passes from him, when he's on another team and overthrowing his receivers near our sideline.

    I bet they'll catch every damn one of his shitty overthrown passes.

  • @gftchris said:

    Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    please PO don't say it.

    @poeticg said:

    socks.

    jesus christ. you just couldn't stop yourself.

  • Fwiw, Pettine thinks Carr is "the best natural thrower in the draft'' and added, "don't bet against family history (referring to his big brother, David, a former first-round pick).''

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/03/cleveland_browns_mike_pettine_6.html

  • @gftchris said:

    Derek Carr's private workout with Browns scheduled for Monday - Plain Dealer

    I assume you'll be there, PG? 😉

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He can't respond yet. His body is too dehydrated from masturbating 40 times to that press release.

    We don't call him PoeticJizz for nothing.

  • We need another QB. There are 4 very good QBs coming out this year. There are others that will be available later down the line, in the third and fourth even the fifth rounds. I would like HOYER to be the guy and use those early picks for improving the offense, but I'm not sure that he'll ever be the same player that he was, and do we even know what kind of a player he really was? We only saw him in 3 games and then he went down. What if he goes down again? Will he ever truly recover from that setback, he's getting older.

    That being said, I think we should see what he's got to offer next year, but I wouldn't just hand him the job. That's dumb. He needs to earn it, and if he can't do it over a rookie then he shouldn't be starting. I want the best player in the NFL at QB for the Browns. Is it Hoyer? I don't know about that. Is it going to be Derek Carr or Johnny Football? I don't know that either. What I do know is that if we don't invest high on a Quarterback when we have the opportunity to do so and later wish we would have because we didn't think ahead, it will cripple our franchise for another 4 years.

    Go into this with the open competition at Quarterback and bring in the best young guys you can find. If you could, draft both JF and DC, let them compete and start whoever is the best. Keep the other and Hoyer for backup and move on with life. Start figuring out how to execute an NFL STYLE OFFENSE and put production on the scoreboard. Shore up the secondary on the defense and lets start winning fucking football games.