Derek Carr
-
The best way to tank for Mariota would be to draft one of these top 4 and start him day one. Guaranteed High pick in 2015 with any of these top 4.
The best way to tank for Mariota would be to draft one of these top 4 and start him day one. Guaranteed High pick in 2015 with any of these top 4.
i hear you and agree.
but i don't see 'tank' in anything about farmer and pettine. if they draft a guy and find out through the TC and preseason that he's the real deal, start him. if they find out he's a colt mccoy get ready to belly-up next year and be all-in on either mariota or hundley. i'm sure by this time next year there'll be a couple of other names being bantered around as well.
-
This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.
-
This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.
-
The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.
I am sick of mock drafts.
The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.
Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.
-

This mock has us taking David Carr at 4, and I can't believe it.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
If we pass on all of those guys, I may pull my hair out.

My thoughts exactly if we pick him...
-
it's not the only mock i've seen the browns taking him at 4.
he might be their guy but it'd be dumb to take him there. i could see a trade down to switch places with a team in the bottom of top ten or early teens, get another pick and move up to mid teens.
i wouldn't take any of these guys at 4.
-
I think the reason they would take him at 4 is they are scared Oakland would take him at 5. God I would be so mad though.
-
most of the mocks have us taking bridgewater and i'd puke if that happened, especially if mack is on the board.
-
I'm not pro or anti Carr, but if the Browns are set on any of the top 5 quarterbacks, they have to use their first pick to assure themselves of getting them.
-
I'm not pro or anti Carr, but if the Browns are set on any of the top 5 quarterbacks, they have to use their first pick to assure themselves of getting them.
-
I've been thinking of doing one more mock....
and every time I try, it goes in circles, doesn't make any
damn sense, and I give up.
My best guess is, they draft Mack if he's there.... or trade down,
and nab C. J. Mosely.
With all these mock drafts apparently involving every combination
possible, at least one may be partially correct. And that's the experts' mock drafts.....
Meanwhile, Canton Mike called, and said the Browns draft party won't be
held this year at the stadium, because of construction.
They don't know where it will be yet.
-
i'll be in the tavern.
-
The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.
I am sick of mock drafts.
The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.
Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.
The difference between a mock draft and an asshole? You only get one asshole, but every asshole can have multiple mock drafts.
I am sick of mock drafts.
The worst thing the NFL did was to move back the draft....just 2 or 3 more weeks of this lunacy.
Tell me what happens in the real draft....they we will have something real to talk about instead of everyone just contemplating their navels.
Gipper- I am with you on this I am officially mocked out, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Regarding Carr - I came across much better in Gruden's QB camp than any QB ive seen (outside Luck and RG3) on the show since Russel Wilson.
-
i don't dislike carr but not at 4.
btw gruden is a weasel and i'm sure the participants are well versed on what will be asked and coached up by their agents etc.
i mean mccoy and weeden looked good on that show, so..................
now, i'll tell you this, out of all the QBs there have been more rumors linking carr to the browns than any other QB. you can call it a smoke screen or whatever you want.
just saying.
-
Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.
The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.
-
Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.
The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.
Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.
The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.
Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.
-
Carr will be there at 26, if he's not then Bridgewater will.
The NFL knuckleheads have done quite a job on beating down the Bridgewater name. He's a perfect buy low guy now.
Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.
Neither will be there at 26. Bortles, Manziel, and Garoppolo won't be either.
let me write this down.......
i'm think garoppolo will be there and mettenberger will have jumped 2 of the now 'top 4' leaving bridgewater or carr there @26.
BUT of course as you said, if they like one of these guys they have to go get him.
now if bortles is there @4 i (meaning mack and clowney are gone) it's a no brainer.
-
yep and i'll wake up in mexico tomorrow as a migrant worker.
wait, mom?
-
Look guys, QBs are the most important aspect of any team. The QB is in essence the coach on the field. He's bringing in the plays, he's calling the plays. He is the lead. Everything runs through him. If your football team does not have that guy on the roster that is capable enough to step up in the biggest game in the modern age and be the guy then you need to go out and get that guy. There are several teams in the draft that do not have that guy right now and will be drafting that guy next month.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login