sorta but not really realistic dream depth with FA/Draft
-
This assumed TB and JM are off the board when we pick at #4
QB: Hoyer, Grappolo (4th round), Tanney
RB: Hyde (3rd round) , Lewis, Oby
FB: Copeland (7th round), Oby
TE: Cameron, Barnidge, Joe Do Duncon (5th round)
WR: Gordon, Robinson (2nd rd), Huff (4th round) Benji, Cooper
LT: Thomas, Henderson (6th)
LG: Greco, Pinkston
Mack*, Greco RG: Asamouah* Gilkry
RT: Schwartz
DE: Clowney (1st Rd) Wynn, Hughes
NT: Taylor, Kitchen, Hughes
DE: Bryant, Bryant, Hughes
ROLB: Krugar, Groves
ILB: Borland (3rd) robertson
ILB: Jackson**Carter
LOLB: Sheard, Mingo
CB: Haden, Skrine(nickle)
FS: Byrd* Gipson
SS: Ward*
CB: Dennard (1st rd), McFadden
Draft Picks
Clowney, Dennard, Robinson, Borland, Hyde, Garappolo, Huff, Duncon, Henderson, Copeland.
Free Agents: Ward, Mack, Byrd, Asamouah
Restructured: DQ
Traded: Rubin, Weeden
Voided: Bess
Cut: Wallace
Extensions - Haden, Taylor
-
I would be surprised to see Dennard still there at 26 & Garoppolo in the 4th, but I would LOVE to have both!
Mike
-
I would be surprised to see Dennard still there at 26 & Garoppolo in the 4th, but I would LOVE to have both!
Mike
I would be surprised to see Dennard still there at 26 & Garoppolo in the 4th, but I would LOVE to have both!
Mike
I agree Mike. I would think Dennard is gone by pick 15 at the lowest. If Garoppolo has a strong combine he is likely 2nd round upside with 3rd round downside.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login