Tail Gate Parties
-
I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.
I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You
Harold
-
I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.
I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You
Harold
I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.
I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You
Harold
Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.
-
I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.
I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You
Harold
Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.
-
-
I feel badly I didn't hand Sperk a lemonade this year.
Might have to make it up this year.
-
I do feel bad...the times you guys had a party, I couldn't make it.....the times I could, you couldn't have a tailgate.
It will work out this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login