Skip to content

Tail Gate Parties

The Browns Board
7 5 910
  • I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.

    I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You

    Harold

  • I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.

    I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You

    Harold

    @winkle said:

    I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.

    I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You

    Harold

    Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.

  • @winkle said:

    I know that football season is over, but I'm a die hard football fan and love to party. I could use some help.

    I'm looking into tail gate party ideas. If you have time go to http://www.haroldwinkle.com/tgp.html and help me out. I would appreciate it. Thank You

    Harold

    Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.

    @roach said:

    Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.

    WOW< Thats more then what I know. maybe he should ask Stan

  • @roach said:

    Harold, the link says that you are writing an ebook about Tail Gate Parties. You should start by getting the subject correct. Tailgate is one word. That's all i know on the topic.

    WOW< Thats more then what I know. maybe he should ask Stan

    @sperk said:

    WOW< Thats more then what I know. maybe he should ask Stan

    My best advice is that when it comes to the heavy lifting of tailgate tables, iron grills, and shit, just act like you are busy and blend into the PAR-TAY!

    Shots! ... Anyone ready for another SHOT!?!?

  • I feel badly I didn't hand Sperk a lemonade this year.

    Might have to make it up this year.

  • Dont worry about the poor folk we'll just keep going, but that lemonade sure would of been good to wash that orange shit down

  • I do feel bad...the times you guys had a party, I couldn't make it.....the times I could, you couldn't have a tailgate.

    It will work out this year.