OT: First Professional Female Football Player... gets destroyed
-
yeah she got blasted but mad props to her she got right the fuck back up. I concur though with the evaluation of her ability...i expected her to be alot quicker off the blocks. She kind of did a little trich feeling around and that's why the hammer dropped on her. She's awesome though....wish she'd have taken her talents into MMA or something.
Also, I couldn't even begin to admit the appallingly filthy things I would do to her and let her do to me....

http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/swim-fitness/jen-welter-5878-swimfitness.jpg
http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/jen-welter/jen-welter-5952resize.jpg
http://media.foxdeportes.com/photo/2014/02/17/JenWelter_1280_1392664528206_67319_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
yeah she got blasted but mad props to her she got right the fuck back up. I concur though with the evaluation of her ability...i expected her to be alot quicker off the blocks. She kind of did a little trich feeling around and that's why the hammer dropped on her. She's awesome though....wish she'd have taken her talents into MMA or something.
Also, I couldn't even begin to admit the appallingly filthy things I would do to her and let her do to me....

http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/swim-fitness/jen-welter-5878-swimfitness.jpg
http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/jen-welter/jen-welter-5952resize.jpg
http://media.foxdeportes.com/photo/2014/02/17/JenWelter_1280_1392664528206_67319_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
After seeing those pics I'm not sure if she is a male or a shemale.
-
yeah that's a dude or someone that is half a chromozone away from being a dude.
i'd blast her too if i had the chance.
right across the chin.
-
I don't think she is attractive at all
For you, I would say picture her in a Michigan jersey ... With a penis.
Z
-
yeah she got blasted but mad props to her she got right the fuck back up. I concur though with the evaluation of her ability...i expected her to be alot quicker off the blocks. She kind of did a little trich feeling around and that's why the hammer dropped on her. She's awesome though....wish she'd have taken her talents into MMA or something.
Also, I couldn't even begin to admit the appallingly filthy things I would do to her and let her do to me....

http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/swim-fitness/jen-welter-5878-swimfitness.jpg
http://rddphotos.net/wp-content/gallery/jen-welter/jen-welter-5952resize.jpg
http://media.foxdeportes.com/photo/2014/02/17/JenWelter_1280_1392664528206_67319_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
After seeing those pics I'm not sure if she is a male or a shemale.
After seeing those pics I'm not sure if she is a male or a shemale.
holy fuck you poosie fgts see a hint of muscle on a womans arms and question if she's got a shenis under there? So let's throw a dash of perspective in here..
http://media.foxdeportes.com/photo/2014/02/17/JenWelter_1280_1392664528206_67319_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg <---if that was too "manly" for you sissy's than feast your eyes on a dash of perspective here
http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/photos/fb/12.jpg
http://toptenfeeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/renne-top-ten-female-bodybuilder.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/QK6tpS5LZ7I/0.jpg
http://loadpaper.com/pic16/women-bodybuilding.html
http://loadpaper.com/pic9/women-bodybuilding.html
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/photobooth/100712_ms-caputo-giusy-03_p465.jpg
http://www.berkshirefinearts.com/uploadedImages/articles/859_Female-Body-Builders73192.jpg
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/female-transvestite-bodybuilder.jpg
v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=R4V%2FQay2ANwpmCZhkZDSEt9pqLEPPWAbt45vMLqu%2FXRAkfa3rI6vC1I8jzitQVwdI6SwdtxOC0XSQjhjClSH7w%3D%3D
^^ok that one's gonna keep me up tonight....<shiver>

-
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
-
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
Maybe this is your type of woman?:

But, she can clean up pretty decently:

-
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
and Welter is "clearly" not one of those women...whether you find her attractive or not is your business, but she doesn't look like man in the sligthest.
And yes, this shit does trip my trigger....
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkvb6k4BU21qfg4g6o1_500.jpg
-
Formerly Sane said:
Note how most of the pics hide it's adam's apple
Are you implying that she is a Lola?
-
I like women who look like women. Not men. Whatever trips your trigger.
Maybe this is your type of woman?:

But, she can clean up pretty decently:

Maybe this is your type of woman?:

But, she can clean up pretty decently:

Now she is hot.
-
Formerly Sane said:
Note how most of the pics hide it's adam's apple
actually they don't...there is no adams apple sorry.
-
Maybe this is your type of woman?:

But, she can clean up pretty decently:

Now she is hot.
Now she is hot.
even with the makeup on she's in that 6-6.5 range.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login