Skip to content

Jets WR Stephen Hill

The Browns Board
9 7 626
  • I know he has been hurt two years in a row. He is a super fast big body though with upside still I think. Rotoworld reports he is on the outs with the Jets. Would you give a 4 or 5 for him? I personally would give a 5th for him. Or perhaps a 6th and Little. Thoughts?

  • A 7th and Little. Maybe. A 4th? That's crazy.

  • Little for hill straight up. I was actually thinking about making a thread about what I'd like to see this front office do this off-season, and this was going to be one of the main topics. They are both super talented and a change of scenery could really do them wonders.

    Also if that trade doesnt go through I think I move little to rb next season. I believe you can't teach someone to catch, so he is playing the wrong position

  • Little for hill straight up. I was actually thinking about making a thread about what I'd like to see this front office do this off-season, and this was going to be one of the main topics. They are both super talented and a change of scenery could really do them wonders.

    Also if that trade doesnt go through I think I move little to rb next season. I believe you can't teach someone to catch, so he is playing the wrong position

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Little for hill straight up. I was actually thinking about making a thread about what I'd like to see this front office do this off-season, and this was going to be one of the main topics. They are both super talented and a change of scenery could really do them wonders.

    Also if that trade doesnt go through I think I move little to rb next season. I believe you can't teach someone to catch, so he is playing the wrong position

    Little actually had one of the worst RAC numbers, which means he wasnt breaking tackles in the secondary. You think he can break LB tackles? His best attribute is blocking, which is why I think he should put on 15 lb. and be a TE/WR hybrid. Overall it may be too late for him to try a position change and the best route would be replacing him.
  • A 7th and Little. Maybe. A 4th? That's crazy.

    @alkid3 said:

    A 7th and Little. Maybe. A 4th? That's crazy.

    I agree with you I would not give a 4th. I'd take a straight up trade for Little all day long

  • The reason Hill is a FA is because he sucks. He was a 1st round pick of NYJ and he has been a complete bust.

    I don't want him on the team at all.

  • The reason Hill is a FA is because he sucks. He was a 1st round pick of NYJ and he has been a complete bust.

    I don't want him on the team at all.

    @unsympathetic said:

    The reason Hill is a FA is because he sucks. He was a 1st round pick of NYJ and he has been a complete bust.

    I don't want him on the team at all.

    If you wouldn't trade Little for him straight up you need to get back on your meds. By the way he is not a FA he will be in 2016. I happen to believe that he has a high upside in the right situation.

  • I thought Hill was going to be a good receiver when he was drafted. Unfortunately he's been very unspectacular and he did play 12 games last year.

    I'd trade little for him straight up, I don't see the Jets really wanting to do that though they'd probably rather get a pick for him.

    I could see a 5th/6th for him. I think his chances of turning around are just as good as Little's though.

  • I'd give a 4th or 5th for him. I'll admit I've been high on him since his GT days but he possesses all of the skills in a WR you can't teach in speed and height. Throw in that he's still quite young and with the right coaching and QB he could become a serviceable weapon. The injuries are a concern however he's still a first round talent. If we could get him for a mid round pick I'd be all for it.