Cleveland/Pittsburgh
-
The art museum is technically free although I'd say its tacky to not donate if you go. Their overhead still costs
-
The last time I went to the Rock Hall,it cost around 11 bucks I think. and that was pretty expensive then.(2000). Im not sure how the Cleveland Museum of Art is funded,but Im pretty sure a lot of it is picked up by the private sector through donations and probably a portion of City Coffers goes toward maintaining it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login