Which RB do you guys want in the draft?
-
Yes, Storm would be the guy over the two guys I mentioned. I believe
that he may be gone in the late 2nd, or early in the third, before the Browns
ever have a chance at him with their second pick in the third. It all depends on the combine. It's possible West is
there in the fifth and sixth. Who knows? But Storm won't be. If he's fast at the combine,
you watch teams clamber after him. There aren't that many big backs in the draft.
-
Yes, Storm would be the guy over the two guys I mentioned. I believe
that he may be gone in the late 2nd, or early in the third, before the Browns
ever have a chance at him with their second pick in the third. It all depends on the combine. It's possible West is
there in the fifth and sixth. Who knows? But Storm won't be. If he's fast at the combine,
you watch teams clamber after him. There aren't that many big backs in the draft.
Yes, Storm would be the guy over the two guys I mentioned. I believe
that he may be gone in the late 2nd, or early in the third, before the Browns
ever have a chance at him with their second pick in the third. It all depends on the combine. It's possible West is
there in the fifth and sixth. Who knows? But Storm won't be. If he's fast at the combine,
you watch teams clamber after him. There aren't that many big backs in the draft.
right now he's projected as a sixth round pick.
-
Yes, but if he shows greater speed at the combine, some team that only has
one desperate need, like maybe the ratbirds?
will jump at drafting him or West far earlier than projected, if he's the guy they want. My projections
are just stupid guesses, ya know...lol
After the combine workouts, including extensive interviews, it will be interesting to see how these projections
are wrong, a lot, perhaps, like mock drafts are mostly all wrong.
-
Yes, but if he shows greater speed at the combine, some team that only has
one desperate need, like maybe the ratbirds?
will jump at drafting him or West far earlier than projected, if he's the guy they want. My projections
are just stupid guesses, ya know...lol
After the combine workouts, including extensive interviews, it will be interesting to see how these projections
are wrong, a lot, perhaps, like mock drafts are mostly all wrong.
Yes, but if he shows greater speed at the combine, some team that only has
one desperate need, like maybe the ratbirds?
will jump at drafting him or West far earlier than projected, if he's the guy they want. My projections
are just stupid guesses, ya know...lol
After the combine workouts, including extensive interviews, it will be interesting to see how these projections
are wrong, a lot, perhaps, like mock drafts are mostly all wrong.
yep, it happens every year. and then all you need is kiper or mcshay to say something positive about the kid and all of a sudden they jump up 2 rounds.
-
Yes, Storm would be the guy over the two guys I mentioned. I believe
that he may be gone in the late 2nd, or early in the third, before the Browns
ever have a chance at him with their second pick in the third. It all depends on the combine. It's possible West is
there in the fifth and sixth. Who knows? But Storm won't be. If he's fast at the combine,
you watch teams clamber after him. There aren't that many big backs in the draft.
right now he's projected as a sixth round pick.
right now he's projected as a sixth round pick.
I've liked him for awhile. Let's get him especially if he wants to be on the browns.
-
-
-
tre mason broke alot of records that bo jackson and eric dickerson held?
-
Hyde pulled up lame at the combine, looks like we should stay away from that.
-
-
really?Hyde pulled up lame at the combine, looks like we should stay away from that.
-
-
The guy I like is RB Andre Williams from BC.
He runs like a drunk dad playing tackle football in the back yard with his kids, just runs them over like an asshole.
The guy I like is RB Andre Williams from BC.
He runs like a drunk dad playing tackle football in the back yard with his kids, just runs them over like an asshole.
Love love love Williams. I think the best route to go at rb would be to grab Williams and Hyde. Fuck those tipity toe dance running backs we need 2 vicious bruisers to beat the piss out of opposing defenses.
-
The guy I like is RB Andre Williams from BC.
He runs like a drunk dad playing tackle football in the back yard with his kids, just runs them over like an asshole.
Love love love Williams. I think the best route to go at rb would be to grab Williams and Hyde. Fuck those tipity toe dance running backs we need 2 vicious bruisers to beat the piss out of opposing defenses.
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Love love love Williams. I think the best route to go at rb would be to grab Williams and Hyde. Fuck those tipity toe dance running backs we need 2 vicious bruisers to beat the piss out of opposing defenses.
yep hyde pulled something on his first 40 attempt.
dri archer posted the fastest 40 time below 4.3...almost beating out chris johnson's record.
andre williams as they just noted did not catch one football coming out of the backfield last year. you gotta have a guy that can catch the ball.
my guy storm johnson lookin good.
-
Just worry about QB, RB unimportant right now.
-
really?Hyde pulled up lame at the combine, looks like we should stay away from that.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
really?
Tre Mason looks like the better back
-
debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.Tre Mason looks like the better back
-
debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.Tre Mason looks like the better back
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.
eisen and mayock were on his and sanky (sp?) jock all day.
andre williams from BC really hurt himself by not being able to catch the ball.
i might even wait until the 4th or 5th to pick a RB.
-
I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.
-
Didn't know that miktoxic yikes. I do like storm Johnson I have watched a lot of film on him and he is nothing short of impressive. He is versatile and looks to be a near complete package. It is a shame I really liked Hyde but now maybe his draft stock will plunge a bit and we can nab him in the third or fourth.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login