If You Have NFL network....Today IS The Day To Watch
-
Wide receiver 40 results.
Impressive.
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
-
What does everyone think of Crockett Gillmore in the 4th-5th round.
There are a TON of WR's in this draft.
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
I have been saying that for a while. Watkins would be a smart pick then QB and CB. first three picks
-
The last 4 WR's just ran 4.4 or under, each one over 6'2. Crazy.
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
I have been saying that for a while. Watkins would be a smart pick then QB and CB. first three picks
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
i liked what i saw out of mccarron today as well. i think he might last until #26 so you could always get another skill position or D player @4 or trade down or................
there's too much to think about with what the browns could do. waiting 74 more days isn't helping matters.
-
Watkins just ran a fast 4.34
-
AJ had a smooth delivery on his passes.
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
I at one time was a fan of Watkins at 4 as opposed to one of the "top" QB's. I am still a fan of not selecting a QB at 4 but the more I think about it I would not take Watkins. My reasoning is two fold. One I think that we have a solid number 1 in Gordon. Two this draft is pretty deep with some pretty impressive WR's who would be more than adequate number 2 guys who can be had in the later 1st and even 2nd round. Because of that I am a fan (wait for it here come the flames) of an elite OT at 4 and then a QB and WR between the bottom of the 1st and top of the 2nd with our next two picks.
-
AJ had a smooth delivery on his passes.
I have not gotten an opportunity to review the combine footage I have recorded. I did catch some radio commentary on McCarron. They were saying he seems like a very bitter man blaming a lot of people for a lot of things. Anyone hear any of this from him on an interview?
-
AJ had a smooth delivery on his passes.
I have not gotten an opportunity to review the combine footage I have recorded. I did catch some radio commentary on McCarron. They were saying he seems like a very bitter man blaming a lot of people for a lot of things. Anyone hear any of this from him on an interview?
I have not gotten an opportunity to review the combine footage I have recorded. I did catch some radio commentary on McCarron. They were saying he seems like a very bitter man blaming a lot of people for a lot of things. Anyone hear any of this from him on an interview?
i didn't hear anything about that while watching the combine. the only thing they said was he was unlike other alabama QBs in recent years that, in their opinions, will make a good NFL QB. maybe he's pissed because he's won championships and is considered a 'game manager' and is like the number 5 rated QB behind some of these other schlubs.
boyd made a comment about bridgewater (because he didn't even run today)........."i thought this was a competition?"
-
Toss up. Honestly I like the 3 QB's we can get at 4 and Carr or Garoppolo at 26 or our 2nd rounder.
-
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
WR is deep this year no doubt. Do you take Watkins and then a QB later? Or do you take a QB right away and then get a receiver later? The idea of Watkins and Gordon is exciting, but the idea of a top QB throwing to Gordon and then another receiver is also exciting. I feel like I could be content with either choice. I really trust Farmer. Guy seems legit.
Most impressive today has been McCarron. He's looked way better than I expected him to. Really thought he was a product of the system, but he might not be.
I thought McCarron looked pretty horrible on the throwing drills down the seams. His draft stock went down for me.
On the other hand, Mike Evans impressed me a lot. Love his catch radius and size.
-
bortles was solid. i liked what i saw from fales and garoppollo. but no one of these guys just stood up and made me shout we have to get this guy with our number 4.
evans impressed me the most today. i've seen watkins play and i know what he can do but tall is important for so-so QBs.
just ask johnny football.
-
Toss up. Honestly I like the 3 QB's we can get at 4 and Carr or Garoppolo at 26 or our 2nd rounder.
The question is....who do you like best?Toss up. Honestly I like the 3 QB's we can get at 4 and Carr or Garoppolo at 26 or our 2nd rounder.
-
Is Molly Qerim on

-
It's incredible to me how fast WRs are. The top 15 guys or so all ran under a 4.50, I know that's not eye-popping but that's still some serious speed. Clowney just ran a 4.47 too.
-
they said clowney ran faster than only 5 running backs.
he did shit to impress with his bench press though.
-
It's incredible to me how fast WRs are. The top 15 guys or so all ran under a 4.50, I know that's not eye-popping but that's still some serious speed. Clowney just ran a 4.47 too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login