Skip to content

The Greatest QB in History. You Decide

The Browns Board
94 20 2.3k
  • 1. Joe Montana

    and that ends the discussion for me

    No one is even close.

    If I had to pick a guy just on talent alone I'd pick Marino, but he wasn't a winner

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @browns149 said:

    1. Joe Montana

    and that ends the discussion for me

    No one is even close.

    If I had to pick a guy just on talent alone I'd pick Marino, but he wasn't a winner

    Unless you cast your votes it won't do you any good to just say who you like.

  • And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

    Had to rely on Wikipedia for Sid Luckman--Sammy Baugh. I ain't THAT fucking old.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson



    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young



    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman



    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach



    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw



    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino



    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre



    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh


  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #49

    I think Jurgenson would have made into the second round, and Brees into the third round.

    Zombo

  • I think Jurgenson would have made into the second round, and Brees into the third round.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Zombo said:

    I think Jurgenson would have made into the second round, and Brees into the third round.

    Zombo

    Yea, maybe. What can I say? I just overlooked them.

  • Zombo said:

    I think Jurgenson would have made into the second round, and Brees into the third round.

    Zombo

    Yea, maybe. What can I say? I just overlooked them.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, maybe. What can I say? I just overlooked them.

    Is that a short joke on Brees?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, maybe. What can I say? I just overlooked them.

    Is that a short joke on Brees?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @gftchris said:

    Is that a short joke on Brees?

    Ah....NO. (but, yea, sorry, Doug Flutie didn't make the cut either.....unless I could have counted his CFL career).

  • And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    MY votes

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

  • greatest QB in my time, brian fucking sipe!

    (cheers WSS!)

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @miktoxic said:

    greatest QB in my time, brian fucking sipe!

    (cheers WSS!)

    😁

    WSS

  • @miktoxic said:

    greatest QB in my time, brian fucking sipe!

    (cheers WSS!)

    😁

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @westside-steve said:

    😁

    WSS

    Why don't you vote dude.

  • And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Here are the winners in this round:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #58

    And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:

    Tom Brady vs. Brett Favre

    John Unitas vs. Peyton Manning

    Joe Montana vs. John Elway

    Otto Graham vs. Sammy Baugh

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #59

    And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:




    Tom Brady vs. Brett Favre



    John Unitas vs. Peyton Manning



    Joe Montana vs. John Elway



    Otto Graham vs. Sammy Baugh


  • And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:

    Tom Brady vs. Brett Favre

    John Unitas vs. Peyton Manning

    Joe Montana vs. John Elway

    Otto Graham vs. Sammy Baugh

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:

    Tom Brady w vs. Brett Favre

    John Unitas vs.w Peyton Manning

    Joe Montana w vs. John Elway

    Otto Graham w vs. Sammy Baugh

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #61

    No way Baugh should beat Luckman...

  • And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:

    Tom Brady vs. Brett Favre

    John Unitas vs. Peyton Manning

    Joe Montana vs. John Elway

    Otto Graham vs. Sammy Baugh

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are your "Elite 8" QB matchups:

    Tom Brady◀ vs. Brett Favre

    John Unitasvs. Peyton Manning◀

    Joe Montana◀ vs. John Elway

    Otto Graham◀ vs. Sammy Baugh

  • @westside-steve said:

    😁

    WSS

    Why don't you vote dude.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you vote dude.

    I did.

    So far we have two vote for Brian fucking Sipe.

    WSS

    WSS

  • And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @the-gipper said:

    And here are the Matchups for the Round of 16:

    Tom Brady...or...Len Dawson

    Joe Montana...or...Steve Young

    John Elway...or...Troy Aikman

    Otto Graham...or...Roger Staubach

    John Unitas...or...Terry Bradshaw

    Peyton Manning...or...Dan Marino

    Bart Starr...or...Brett Favre

    Sid Luckman...or...Sammy Baugh

    Cast Your Vote.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #65

    darryl lamonica?

    2nd best winning perc. behind otto graham who is number one.