NO MORE QUARTER BACKS!
-
Where a quarterback is from doesn't matter.
Hoyer won two games against very poor or injury riddled secondaries.
This "Cleveland boy" bullshit is played out. I don't care if he crawled out of Terry Bradshaw's asshole, if a QB can play, he can play.
Your point is taken TC, but compared to Wee-done, he looked like the second coming of Joe Montana. I don't recall him tossing any underhand lob passes to the other team, and generally got the ball out on time to a guy who was actually open.
Ive seen some shitty QBs look better for longer.Your point is taken TC, but compared to Wee-done, he looked like the second coming of Joe Montana. I don't recall him tossing any underhand lob passes to the other team, and generally got the ball out on time to a guy who was actually open.
-
Where a quarterback is from doesn't matter.
Hoyer won two games against very poor or injury riddled secondaries.
This "Cleveland boy" bullshit is played out. I don't care if he crawled out of Terry Bradshaw's asshole, if a QB can play, he can play.
Your point is taken TC, but compared to Wee-done, he looked like the second coming of Joe Montana. I don't recall him tossing any underhand lob passes to the other team, and generally got the ball out on time to a guy who was actually open.
If our measuring stick for a starting quarterback's potential is Brandon Weeden, we're in serious trouble.Your point is taken TC, but compared to Wee-done, he looked like the second coming of Joe Montana. I don't recall him tossing any underhand lob passes to the other team, and generally got the ball out on time to a guy who was actually open.
"He's better than Weeden" doesn't mean "he's a starter".
-
How about we say fuck to a qb and get real pro talent the three top picks at qb will set the browns back another three years. Espn can blow it out there ass, we don't have to take a qb, honestly I think they like the browns being a dumpster fire. Let's see what hoyer a real Cleveland boy can do.
Where a quarterback is from doesn't matter.
Hoyer won two games against very poor or injury riddled secondaries.
This "Cleveland boy" bullshit is played out. I don't care if he crawled out of Terry Bradshaw's asshole, if a QB can play, he can play.
Where a quarterback is from doesn't matter.
Hoyer won two games against very poor or injury riddled secondaries.
This "Cleveland boy" bullshit is played out. I don't care if he crawled out of Terry Bradshaw's asshole, if a QB can play, he can play.
so you're telling me there's a chance. (btw, the first 0.00 - 0.13 is all you).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login