Skip to content

How many new starter in 2014

The Browns Board
14 8 420
  • Anybody else think we should take a shot at Kenny Britt?? I think a change of scenery might help the kid out, not to mention having Josh Gordon on the opposite side... Maybe offer him a low salary with incentives... just an opinion

    I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

  • Anybody else think we should take a shot at Kenny Britt?? I think a change of scenery might help the kid out, not to mention having Josh Gordon on the opposite side... Maybe offer him a low salary with incentives... just an opinion

    I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    @thenew23 said:

    Anybody else think we should take a shot at Kenny Britt?? I think a change of scenery might help the kid out, not to mention having Josh Gordon on the opposite side... Maybe offer him a low salary with incentives... just an opinion

    Either Kenny Britt or Hackeem Nicks on a low basic, highly incentivised contract I'd be ok with.

  • I am anticipating at least 3 new starters on Defense, obviously now ILB, #2 CB Skrine is not a #2 and a new safety.

    Offense, There will be a whole new look I believe, 5 new starters (not even going to touch the QB position) new RB, G, #2 WR, FB and C.

    Big turnover this year.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I am anticipating at least 3 new starters on Defense, obviously now ILB, #2 CB Skrine is not a #2 and a new safety.

    Offense, There will be a whole new look I believe, 5 new starters (not even going to touch the QB position) new RB, G, #2 WR, FB and C.

    Big turnover this year.

    Are they going to bother carrying a fullback this year?

  • I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    Why would we replace Gibson?

  • Anybody else think we should take a shot at Kenny Britt?? I think a change of scenery might help the kid out, not to mention having Josh Gordon on the opposite side... Maybe offer him a low salary with incentives... just an opinion

    I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    @thenew23 said:

    Anybody else think we should take a shot at Kenny Britt?? I think a change of scenery might help the kid out, not to mention having Josh Gordon on the opposite side... Maybe offer him a low salary with incentives... just an opinion

    I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Not Gipson. He will continue to start. Robertson would be your 3rd.

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    You forgot the QB?

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    Which we do need to do.

  • I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    Why would we replace Gibson?

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Why would we replace Gibson?

    Spell it right. Gipson

  • My bad Gibber 😛

  • I think we'll have 3 new starters on D, replacing Rubin, Jackson, and Gipson

    Also, 3 new starters on O, replacing Lauvao, McGahee, and Little

    That is assumming we keep Mack and Ward

    Why would we replace Gibson?

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Why would we replace Gibson?

    although haden gave him props when he was on the nfl network watching the combine, he really isn't that good. i could see us drafting a hybrid safety to play CB. gilbert and hah ha could play both positions.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    I am anticipating at least 3 new starters on Defense, obviously now ILB, #2 CB Skrine is not a #2 and a new safety.

    Offense, There will be a whole new look I believe, 5 new starters (not even going to touch the QB position) new RB, G, #2 WR, FB and C.

    Big turnover this year.

    Are they going to bother carrying a fullback this year?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are they going to bother carrying a fullback this year?

    I think so if we keep the smaller backs.

  • close to 100 tackles and 5 ints in 2nd year starting as a UDFA? He's in the top 3rd of safety's in this league right now and is only gonna get better. You can't replace his value.

  • Offense

    LT- Thomas

    LG- Greco or New Starter* (if mack leaves, they move Greco to Center and play Pinkston here)

    C- Mack or New Starter *

    RG- New Starter*

    RT- Schwartz

    WR- Gordon

    WR2- New Starter*

    TE- Cameron

    QB- Hoyer or New Starter*

    RB- New Starter*

    FB- New Starter* or Oby

    Defense

    RE- Rubin or New Starter*

    NT- Taylor

    LE- Bryant

    ROLB- Krugar

    ILB-New Starter* or Robertson

    ILB- New Starter*

    LOLB- Sheard

    CB1- HAden

    CB2- New Starter* or Skrine

    FS- Gipson

    SS- Ward or New Starter*

    Specialists

    K - New Starter* or Cundiff

    P- Lanning or New Starter*

    LS- Yount

    So it could be anywhere from 4 - 14 new starters (excluding injuries)

  • The answer on Britt is no!! He is a turd of a human being and the last guy on the planet you want Gordon hanging out with. Nicks could be good with a highly incentifized contract.

  • My bad Gibber 😛

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    My bad Gibber 😛