Franchise Tag
-
To be named by 4pm Eastern ....anyone heard who might be getting it ?
-
Haven't heard anything on the twittersphere.
I'd franchise ward personally, but then I read this - don't fancy paying Byrd more than the $10m per yeard Buffalo offered
he club is not expected to franchise him... Bills made Byrd "a substantial offer,'' which he rejected. The Associated Press reported that the offer would've paid Byrd about $30 million over the contract's first three seasons
-
Haven't heard anything on the twittersphere.
I'd franchise ward personally, but then I read this - don't fancy paying Byrd more than the $10m per yeard Buffalo offered
he club is not expected to franchise him... Bills made Byrd "a substantial offer,'' which he rejected. The Associated Press reported that the offer would've paid Byrd about $30 million over the contract's first three seasons
-
One hour to go. If he's not tagged by 4PM, then it's good bye TJ Ward...
-
Browns are placing the transition tag on center Alex Mack, which will give Cleveland chance to match any offer sheet he would sign.
-
-
More fallout from #Browns C Alex Mack getting the transition tag? TJ Ward hits the market, as expected. And Jairus Byrd enters CLE’s view
-
I have never heard of the Transition Tag before. I looked it up... weird.
-
The #Browns decision means TJ Ward will become a free agent unless sides agree to a deal before March 11.
BREAKING: GM Doug Whaley has announced that the #Bills will not use the franchise tag in 2014 http://ow.ly/uccTk
-
Didn't expect them to use it on Mack, hopefully we can work it out with Ward tho.
-
3:55 and no official announcement made yet, is there?
-
3:55 and no official announcement made yet, is there?
3:55 and no official announcement made yet, is there?
BREAKING: The Browns have designated C Alex Mack as their transition player.
-
This is a great move by Farmer. Potentially saves us 1m. I'm doubtful anyone else will offer more, but even if they do, we can match it.
-
I'm troubled by this move mostly in that it makes me question whether they'll be able to extend Haden's contract now that Ward is likely gone.
I agree. I don't like the thought of losing Ward even if by some chance we got Byrd. How much of an upgrade would be over Ward when you consider what you are risking?I'm troubled by this move mostly in that it makes me question whether they'll be able to extend Haden's contract now that Ward is likely gone.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
