Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Nike!

Nike!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
Uniforms
25 Posts 16 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • b86b b86bB
    • 333 Posts
    • 15 Reputation
    b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

    BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

    Z bbedwardB 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ClevelandBigDawg C
      • 571 Posts
      • 8 Reputation
      C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

      I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

      I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

      Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

      Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

      miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 114 Reputation
        Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Theyre not so bad....I love the helmets, hate the numbers and the color scheme. For our new uni's I do not like the pro bowl uniforms...keep the helmet and colors the same.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 20k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
          #4

          I've said Nike's plan is to have every NFL team look like the Oregon Ducks (Phil Knight who owns Nike, is an Oregon alum) Fortunately the owners and Front Office have final say on the design.

          2012_Nike_Football_Oregon_Ducks_Uniform_

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Nails N
            • 53 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            N Nails wrote on last edited by
            #5

            BrownsAway_zps70434556.png

            I like this - Orange pants - YES

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 114 Reputation
              Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Those are sick....but I hate that brownie logo. Adopt a real logo and stick it there.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Nails N
                • 53 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                N Nails wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Wish the dog logo was still around -

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • b86bB b86b

                  Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

                  BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

                  Zombo Z
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @b86b said:

                  Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

                  BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

                  Not a good look.

                  I hope ours are better.

                  Zombo

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

                    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 6k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
                      #10

                      These are so stupid. They look like bullshit arena league uniforms. Here's the Cleveland Gladiators for comparison.

                      c460x279.jpg

                      At times, I've thought an update to the Browns uniforms could be a good thing. After seeing this bullshit, it makes me hope they never change fucking perfection.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • C Clevfan4life

                        I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

                        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 20k Posts
                        • 5k Reputation
                        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @clevfan4life said:

                        I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

                        Because they're losing again. They won a SB when they broke out the new uniforms. Hoping history repeats itself.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C ClevelandBigDawg

                          Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

                          I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

                          I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

                          Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

                          Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

                          miktoxic miktoxicM
                          • 13k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @clevelandbigdawg said:

                          Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

                          I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

                          I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

                          Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

                          Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

                          the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

                          iyrfz.jpg

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Nails N
                            • 53 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            N Nails wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Agree - not to be out done in the "NON STRAIGHT" Category - the Miami Marlins added the orange and a make shift rainbow - Nicely done Miami

                            pMLB2-11543546dt.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • b86bB b86b

                              Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

                              BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

                              bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 9k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @b86b said:

                              Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

                              BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

                              I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

                              miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                @clevelandbigdawg said:

                                Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

                                I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

                                I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

                                Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

                                Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

                                the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

                                iyrfz.jpg

                                ClevelandBigDawg C
                                • 571 Posts
                                • 8 Reputation
                                C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @miktoxic said:

                                the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

                                iyrfz.jpg

                                Yeah, I know that was their old thing so I understand why they thought it may be a good idea to use the color, I just dont think the orange fits well with their current scheme.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I don't like the look of T bay's new jersey. Florida is now the home of the ugliness triad, with Jax, TB, and the ugliest of all time-Miami.

                                  Karlis Missed
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • bbedwardB bbedward

                                    @b86b said:

                                    Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

                                    BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

                                    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

                                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
                                    #17

                                    @bbedward said:

                                    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

                                    that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

                                    this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

                                    bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                      • 15k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I hate it

                                      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Zombo Z
                                        • 8k Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        They are stupid looking uniforms. I know the young guys will call me an old fucker ... But this shit will be out of style in five years and the Colts will still have awesome classic uniforms that look good in any era. No one is afraid of change, we just Dont want gay ass stupid looking uniforms. If you can redefine the classic look into a more contemporary look that will last and improve the brand ... Then by all means, go for it.

                                        Z

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                          @bbedward said:

                                          I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

                                          that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

                                          this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

                                          bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @miktoxic said:

                                          that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

                                          this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

                                          Jerseys most important part, but tbh IDC what they look like down in Tampa.

                                          I'd like more orange in our unis tho

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate