Skip to content

Nike!

The Browns Board
25 16 1.7k
  • I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

  • These are so stupid. They look like bullshit arena league uniforms. Here's the Cleveland Gladiators for comparison.

    c460x279.jpg

    At times, I've thought an update to the Browns uniforms could be a good thing. After seeing this bullshit, it makes me hope they never change fucking perfection.

  • I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

    @clevfan4life said:

    I liked the Bucs red uni's...what was so wrong they had to go and do this?

    Because they're losing again. They won a SB when they broke out the new uniforms. Hoping history repeats itself.

  • Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

    I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

    I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

    Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

    Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

    I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

    I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

    Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

    Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

    the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

    iyrfz.jpg

  • Agree - not to be out done in the "NON STRAIGHT" Category - the Miami Marlins added the orange and a make shift rainbow - Nicely done Miami

    pMLB2-11543546dt.jpg

  • Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

    BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

    @b86b said:

    Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

    BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Overall I hate them. But they do have some things I do like. I especially hate the orange in theirs, since it's really not one of their 2 primary colors.

    I really dislike the helmet logo, which we dont have to worry about, which is nice.

    I like the shoulders, but really dislike the font of the numbers. switch out the orange on top for red.

    Pants aren't terrible. I'd switch out that orange stripe for a white one.

    Font, Orange, and Helmet Logo are what absolutely kill this for me.

    the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

    iyrfz.jpg

    @miktoxic said:

    the orange was the primary color of their original uni's when they couldn't win a game. i remember testaverde wearing those when they drafted him outta miami. something about florida and the gay cuban influence that made them look like mangos.

    iyrfz.jpg

    Yeah, I know that was their old thing so I understand why they thought it may be a good idea to use the color, I just dont think the orange fits well with their current scheme.

  • I don't like the look of T bay's new jersey. Florida is now the home of the ugliness triad, with Jax, TB, and the ugliest of all time-Miami.

  • @b86b said:

    Does seeing the new Bucs uniforms scare you guys about the new browns unis???

    BhztPnwCUAALIFI.jpg

    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

    @bbedward said:

    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

    that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

    this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

  • I hate it

  • They are stupid looking uniforms. I know the young guys will call me an old fucker ... But this shit will be out of style in five years and the Colts will still have awesome classic uniforms that look good in any era. No one is afraid of change, we just Dont want gay ass stupid looking uniforms. If you can redefine the classic look into a more contemporary look that will last and improve the brand ... Then by all means, go for it.

    Z

  • @bbedward said:

    I like the pants and helmets, not really the unis themselves.

    that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

    this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

    @miktoxic said:

    that's 2/3rds of the uniform so statistically you DO like their uniforms. i think they are fuggin butt-ugly.

    this thread should have been titled NIKE! = YIKES!

    Jerseys most important part, but tbh IDC what they look like down in Tampa.

    I'd like more orange in our unis tho

  • Looks High School to me. Don't mind the fit of the uni, but the color scheme is a bit "Fancy pants"

  • could you fit the flag in a bit bigger? sheesh its ugly....

    bucs2_12603433_8col.jpg

    take away the flag and now you got somethin...

    bucshelmet_zpsea92c678.png

  • I hate every mock up i've seen...disgusting.

  • yeah nike needs to calm down and hire some people on their design staff that AREN"T gay.

  • I like the helmet, but the flag is a little big. Otherwise i especially hate the numbers. They look just plain dumb.

    Nike has to drastically redesign the jerseys so all the kids go out and buy the new ones because the old ones don't have enough swag or whatever dumb term they're using these days.