Skip to content

New "cutting edge" uniforms to be unveilled in 2015

The Browns Board
31 17 1.8k
  • Have they announced whether or not we'll update the logo also?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #21

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Have they announced whether or not we'll update the logo also?

    Geez I hope not.

    WSS

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #22

    I think the whole uni deal is stupid...lets put a winner on the field,then no one will give 2 shits if we wear loin cloths for god sake.

  • How would you guys feel about matte finish on the helmets? I believe we'll see this

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    How would you guys feel about matte finish on the helmets? I believe we'll see this

    I'd have to see a preview of it first, but I like the Vikings use of it so I'd probably like it. If they insist on a change that is.

  • I'm lukewarm on the new uniforms out there so far. Matte finish on the Vikings helmets I like. Seahawks unis I'm back and forth. Buccaneers latest is strange. Really large jolly rogers on the helmets, maybe too large, and the numbers look like old school calculator or digital alarm clock displays. Teams like Dolphins with teal as a primary color...there's no help for them. I like our orange and brown, and seeing any teams with teal makes me thankful for what we have.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tml1138 said:

    I'm lukewarm on the new uniforms out there so far. Matte finish on the Vikings helmets I like. Seahawks unis I'm back and forth. Buccaneers latest is strange. Really large jolly rogers on the helmets, maybe too large, and the numbers look like old school calculator or digital alarm clock displays. Teams like Dolphins with teal as a primary color...there's no help for them. I like our orange and brown, and seeing any teams with teal makes me thankful for what we have.

    Except Coastal Carolina, who has the most badass color scheme in college football.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mike-h said:

    I did a campus visit there and was going to try to walk-on. Beautiful campus, awesome colors. Then I did the military instead.

    That's where I played.

    Loved it.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Have they announced whether or not we'll update the logo also?

    Geez I hope not.

    WSS

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @westside-steve said:

    Geez I hope not.

    WSS

    Really? The helmet just seems lazy to me. I have seriously grown to hate it, and I buy no apparel with that shit logo on it. Dont get me wrong, I dont want any logo on the helmet, but we do need something.
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Haslam already said no change to the helmet, thank GOD.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #28

    What if its matte like the vikings?, like it or hate it?

  • B bubbajog wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Hard nosed old school Brown's football. Make this reality again.

  • Hard nosed old school Brown's football. Make this reality again.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @bubbajog said:

    Hard nosed old school Brown's football. Make this reality again.

    the old days are gone never to return
  • @bubbajog said:

    Hard nosed old school Brown's football. Make this reality again.

    the old days are gone never to return
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    the old days are gone never to return

    so you're saying the future is gay?