Skip to content

kinda funny

Political Discussion
14 6 379
  • so somebody liked a post of mine on Facebook. I clicked on that person to see who it was and tapped the about button. You know, were you list your favorite movies music et cetera. There were two books lusted as her favorite books. 50 shades of grey and the Bible. Thought that was an odd pairing.

    WSS

  • The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes...😉

  • The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes...😉

    @gftchris said:

    The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes...😉

    Ropes?

    😮

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes...😉

    Ropes?

    😮

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ropes?

    😮

    WSS

    You know the basic plot of the book?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ropes?

    😮

    WSS

    You know the basic plot of the book?

    @gftchris said:

    You know the basic plot of the book?

    I do not, apparently!

    I just figured you for giving us a little insight as to the kinks in your own armor!

    🙂

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    You know the basic plot of the book?

    I do not, apparently!

    I just figured you for giving us a little insight as to the kinks in your own armor!

    🙂

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I do not, apparently!

    I just figured you for giving us a little insight as to the kinks in your own armor!

    🙂

    WSS

    Young woman meets rich man, has sex with him. Turns out he's in to all sorts of kinky bondage stuff.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I do not, apparently!

    I just figured you for giving us a little insight as to the kinks in your own armor!

    🙂

    WSS

    Young woman meets rich man, has sex with him. Turns out he's in to all sorts of kinky bondage stuff.

    @gftchris said:

    Young woman meets rich man, has sex with him. Turns out he's in to all sorts of kinky bondage stuff.

    give us a 1 - 10 reading on the Wank-O-Meter.....

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    Young woman meets rich man, has sex with him. Turns out he's in to all sorts of kinky bondage stuff.

    give us a 1 - 10 reading on the Wank-O-Meter.....

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    give us a 1 - 10 reading on the Wank-O-Meter.....

    WSS

    Depends on whether it's your thing or not I guess. 4?

  • Steve it is like the old Romance novels but with weird shit in it and geared towards young to older women. My old lady read them.

  • It's also a Twilight fan-fiction that got published. Mainly read by housewives pining for some stranger to come and invigorate their sex lives. They are, however, making a mainstream film based on the books which should be at least interesting viewing 😉

  • The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes...😉

    @gftchris said:

    The amount of 'good little christian girls' with suppressed sexuality is amazing. They just need someone to show them the ropes... 😉

    My first girlfriend attended a Catholic school. That is when they weren't coed. She was't suppressed at all.

  • I'd say if you're a man dear penthouse forums is better reading unless fanny and bum are your idea of sexy language

  • Just heard Westside Steve on the "Really Big Show" on WKNR. Pretty good stuff Steve. It sounded like Rizzo and Hammer liked it as well.

  • Cool. I was working in the studio and people started texting me and sending emails. I figured I do something a little different. That song is one of my favorites.

    glad you liked it bud!

    WSS