Skip to content

NorrinRadd12 will be released by The Browns Board today

The Browns Board
154 35 8.2k
  • So has this happened yet? What did we give to the Bucs? Weeden? Did I miss something?

    @gftchris said:

    So has this happened yet? What did we give to the Bucs? Weeden? Did I miss something?

    It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

    Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

    ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

  • @gftchris said:

    So has this happened yet? What did we give to the Bucs? Weeden? Did I miss something?

    It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

    Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

    ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

    @the-gipper said:

    It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

    Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

    ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

    Sorry, was being facetious re: thread start.

  • @the-gipper said:

    It probably came down to the money. He wasn't going to restructure for too much less.

    Plus, as I noted earlier in this thread, this guy wants the spotlight, the media attention.

    ESPN, the home of the Boston/NY teams will give him all the attention he requires.

    Sorry, was being facetious re: thread start.

    @gftchris said:

    Sorry, was being facetious re: thread start.

    Its OK, I am capable of defacetiousification.

  • OP nowhere to be seen.....

  • LOL @ thread title change. He wouldn't restructure his post?

    @gftchris said:

    LOL @ thread title change. He wouldn't restructure his post?

    Win

  • gftChris with the post of the day. This thread rocks

  • one for the limey!

  • Can u imagine the mad shit NorrinRadd12 would be talking if Browns woulda got him??? Lol

  • well i'm still waiting to get murdered when the browns pick manziel @4.

    then i'll have to root for the spoiled brat.

  • well i'm still waiting to get murdered when the browns pick manziel @4.

    then i'll have to root for the spoiled brat.

    @miktoxic said:

    well i'm still waiting to get murdered when the browns pick manziel @4.

    then i'll have to root for the spoiled brat.

    Absolutley^^^ I don't want Tate either, but won't stop me from becoming a Tater if he's here