Cal - explode!
-
Maybe it's your thing, I don't know. There were a couple of funny moments I'll admit - saying running for a third term would be pointless (or something), comparing it to making a third hangover film. But overall, what was presumably supposed to come off as banter came off as two guys who genuinely didn't like each other trying to fake comedic chemistry.
-
If I remember correctly I think the one he did with Will Farrell was funny. I mean, it isn't supposed to be high brow stuff lol
-
-
-
I love these. Yeah Obama's stuff was scripted, and it was cringe-inducing.
Some really funny lines in there from both, in spite of delivery. The Olympics question was awesome.
-
I thought it was funny
-
I think Obama is more interested in being a celebrity than a good president
-
I think Obama is more interested in being a celebrity than a good president
I think Obama is more interested in being a celebrity than a good president
I think that's exactly true. And the media is glad to have it that way. On the other hand I have absolutely no problem with him doing this little bit of comedy. I think we are too tight ass about this kind of stuff. It wasn't a great piece of humor but it was okay and I'm not offended in the least.
WSS
-
If politicians are going to be successful in the future they'll need utilize social media and the internet like this. More so than just buying fake twitter followers....
I have no problem with it and don't see it as some desperate attempt to be a celebrity.
-
He's already a celebrity. He could retire from politics and make the money from appearing on chat shows. Agreed, there's no problem with him doing things like this - I can see the stick up David Cameron's arse preventing him from sitting down like that - but the actual execution was sloppy. Throw in the original not liking of 'the annoying one from the hangover' along with the blatant Obamacare plug and I was just unimpressed.
-
The whole point was to plug Obamacare
-
The whole point was to plug Obamacare
Uh great.
Next time they should try a computer generated lizard...
WSS
-
Apparently this increased web traffic to healthcare.gov by 40% for the few days after the video aired
-
Apparently this increased web traffic to healthcare.gov by 40% for the few days after the video aired
Apparently this increased web traffic to healthcare.gov by 40% for the few days after the video aired
Marxist plan to indoctrinate the sheep.
-
Apparently this increased web traffic to healthcare.gov by 40% for the few days after the video aired
Marxist plan to indoctrinate the sheep.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login