Shawn Lauvao
-
Not sure if this came up somewhere, but he's signed with the Redskins. Not a big shock - but the money is, $17m, 4-year deal? Wow. No way he's worth that.
-
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

-
I wish I could tell skins fans he was good but we could have just put a large dog at Rg and gotten comparable blocking out of it. Wouldn't have to pay it 17 million either.
-
That's baseball money for that kind of talent.
-
skins continue to make baffling moves every year.
the guy's a bum.
-
For their own good, I hope they only want him to run block......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login