Ben Tate is a Cleveland Brown
-
Good to hear. Hopefully he wasn't too expensive
Two-year incentive laden deal.
Farmer seems to be giving everybody two seasons to prove themselves, I believe we are working on some sort of Master Plan for a change.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Two-year incentive laden deal.
Farmer seems to be giving everybody two seasons to prove themselves, I believe we are working on some sort of Master Plan for a change.
Zombo
Yeah, I may wrong, but it's looking like Farmer is going to be really good for us.
I think this FA period is even putting a bit of shine back on Haslam as an Owner - seems to be learning and fixing his mistakes.
Hope we're in for some good times.
-
-
Holy crap. There's an exciting, energetic feeling about all of this.
-
-
-
-
-
A few quick notes from the Conference :
Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ 1h #Browns Ben Tate on being No. 1 RB: "Something that I've been waiting for for a long time. I'm ready to grab this opportunity & run w/ it"
Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ 1h #Browns RB Ben Tate said he had more visits lined up he was going to take after CLE, but signed deal today b/c he thought best opportunity
Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ 1h
#Browns RB Ben Tate said his decision wasn't about the scheme, it's about connection he formed with coaches, believes in Mike Pettine.
Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ 1h #Browns RB Ben Tate: I run hard. I feel like I'm explosive. I feel like if it's 3&1 & I need to go toe-to-toe w/ a LB, I can do that, too.
Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ 1h #Browns RB Ben Tate: I feel like now that I'm being given this opportunity, I do feel like I'm going to be top-10, top-8, top-5 RB.
Hope he stays healthy.
-
a 25 year old RB with relatively fresh legs signed for half the price of Trent Richardson's signing bonus alone? I'm on board.
-
If Pettine keeps this up I'll start callin' him Hannibal. His plan seems to be coming together.
Fill the holes with passionate impact FA Big Dogs then draft the puppies and train 'em.
If this keeps up the Browns will be one of the most fun teams to watch play this season and seasons to come.
-
I'm happy. Farmer seems legit and it looks like he is the right guy to bring good talent here
-
-
Quick write up from Carucci (Ben Tate on joining the Cleveland Browns: 'I really wanted to be here') :
“In the grand scheme of things, I really wanted to be here,” Tate said. “At the end of the day, I thought this was going to be the best opportunity for me. I felt the pieces that were already here, offensive-line wise, and their plans in free agency and the draft, so I felt it was just going to be the best opportunity for me to help turn this thing around and take it to another level.”
-
Did Tate just sign for less than Gerhart? This is a very solid deal if he stays healthy
-
-
still gotta pick up a young guy in the 4th.
-
-
obi needs to be the blocking back.
-
-
He is all over twitter and Facebook ... I've never seen anybody so happy to be a Brown.
And he's wearing my number ... 44
Channeling Leroy Kelly and Ernest Byner.
Zombo
Zombo said:
He is all over twitter and Facebook ... I've never seen anybody so happy to be a Brown.
And he's wearing my number ... 44
Channeling Leroy Kelly and Ernest Byner.
Zombo
Yeah, I saw a post about the Facebook thing and came here to post something for those that do FB (not me) :
Got 2 things for yall Browns fans.....1. Gonna pick 44 of yall to give away autographs to
2. Gonna pick 11 of yall to play (lose) vs me in my inaugural fantasy football league. And yea I realize the seasons still like 6 months away but I'm ready for it to start now
Stay tuned for details on how I'm gonna pick the winners...
Good for Fan relations

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login