Vegas odds for next season
-
If I had to throw down some money right now I'd probably take the Ravens.
Super Bowl XLIV Odds
New England Patriots 8-1
Dallas Cowboys 9-1
New York Giants 10-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1
Indianapolis Colts 12-1
San Diego Chargers 12-1
Baltimore Ravens 14-1
Tennessee Titans 16-1
Carolina Panthers 18-1
Philadelphia Eagles 18-1
New Orleans Saints 20-1
Atlanta Falcons 25-1
Denver Broncos 25-1
Green Bay Packers 25-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 25-1
Minnesota Vikings 25-1
New York Jets 25-1
Arizona Cardinals 30-1
Chicago Bears 30-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1
Buffalo Bills 35-1
Houston Texans 35-1
Miami Dolphins 35-1
Washington Redskins 35-1
Seattle Seahawks 50-1
Cleveland Browns 55-1
Cincinnati Bengals 60-1
San Francisco 49ers 60-1
Oakland Raiders 75-1
St. Louis Rams 75-1
Detroit Lions 100-1
Kansas City Chiefs 100-1
-
And a surprising lack of respect for the team that was a few seconds away from winning it this year.
-
And a surprising lack of respect for the team that was a few seconds away from winning it this year.
And a surprising lack of respect for the team that was a few seconds away from winning it this year.
I agree they show no respect for the Cards, but the trend is that the Super Bowl loser usually declines.
-
I cant believe the dolphins were given a better chance then us considering their schedule is going to be tough...lol GO BROWNS!
Prove these guys wrong guys!

For any cinderella team that gets to the playoffs and loses from now it on should be said at 12:00 midnight their coach turned into a browns helm instead of a pumpkin...

-
Titans look like a good play
-
Dallas' ranking is a joke. What would possibly give anyone the sense that they are a front-runner coming into next year? Their talent? Talent's never been the issue, but a fully disfunctional organization that can't win a single playoff game is a favorte? I'd be happy to give 9-1 odds on Dallas myself.
(Take all this with a grain of salt, as I think we're going to win it all........ as I do every year.)
-
Dallas' ranking is a joke. What would possibly give anyone the sense that they are a front-runner coming into next year? Their talent? Talent's never been the issue, but a fully disfunctional organization that can't win a single playoff game is a favorte? I'd be happy to give 9-1 odds on Dallas myself.
(Take all this with a grain of salt, as I think we're going to win it all........ as I do every year.)
Dallas' ranking is a joke. What would possibly give anyone the sense that they are a front-runner coming into next year? Their talent? Talent's never been the issue, but a fully disfunctional organization that can't win a single playoff game is a favorte? I'd be happy to give 9-1 odds on Dallas myself.
(Take all this with a grain of salt, as I think we're going to win it all........ as I do every year.)
i love how the team that just won is not only not number one, but also not number two. dallas is the biggest group of underachievers that the nfl has seen in a long time. tony homo will always choke when the weather gets cold and to will always ruin everything. jerry jones can no longer be a productive owner because he doesn't promote team chemistry. the cowboys are done.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login