Skip to content

Isaiah Trufant

The Browns Board
13 7 764
  • I don't know anything about the guy really....

    here's something...

    He says he has quick feet as well, here's a funny sportscience with his brother...

  • LOL!!!!

    Here is Isaiah Trufant pushing Bess down during a game. Essentially what just happened in FA... LOL

  • Isaiah Trufant #35 DB

    New York Jets | Official Team Site

    Height: 5-8 Weight: 170 Age: 31

    Born: 12/9/1982 Tacoma , WA

    College: Eastern Washington

    Experience: 4th season

    High School: Woodrow Wilson HS [Tacoma, WA]

  • did i call it or what?

  • Better than Buster Skrine

  • Better than Buster Skrine

    @browns149 said:

    Better than Buster Skrine

    I thought buster was coming around a bit by the end of the season.

  • @browns149 said:

    Better than Buster Skrine

    I thought buster was coming around a bit by the end of the season.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I thought buster was coming around a bit by the end of the season.

    coming around to what?

  • To pretty decent play.

  • I have seen Skrine blow so many coverage plays. Don't care if he slightly improved last year.

  • yeah if anyone has to improve it's mcfadden. if not it was another bust pick by scumbardi. hopefully he does.

    still hope/think we'll go after a taller stronger #2 CB.

    skrine should be moved to slot receiver or KR/PR, or cut.

  • I really like Trufant's demeanor when his is speaking. He appears confident and genuinely grateful, privileged even, to be given the chance to play in the NFL.

  • Skrine is a good nickel back.

  • Still banging at 31? Are you sure about his years in the league, Poetic Gizz?