Skip to content

kordell stewart OUTTED on tv

The Browns Board
19 13 1.1k
  • He is probably gay. He certainly sucked a lot on the field.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    He is probably gay. He certainly sucked a lot on the field.

    LOL ba da bing that was a good one

  • BammerB Bammer wrote on last edited by
    #11

    He won me a fantasy football league superbowl back in 1999?? Had Freddy Lane, Irving Fryar, Slash and others I can't remember. Gay or not, he won me 700 bucks ! I will not thank him in a way he's accustom..... 😛

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    WHO CARES??????????????????

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    so what if he's gay...let the kid live his life in piece...He may be gay but,he's alot tougher than some of you posters...you cant be too bad if your willing to get in the cockpit (No Pun) and risk getting fucked up,via injury.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    wow! that's got to be a first for nickers. having something nice to say about someone.

  • wow! that's got to be a first for nickers. having something nice to say about someone.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @miktoxic said:

    wow! that's got to be a first for nickers. having something nice to say about someone.

    I just call it as I see it Mik. As bad as Weeden is,I dont wish the kid ill..It's not everyones fault the kid sucks...It doesnt make him,or Kordell bad people for being what they are..DA didnt care and hated the fan base while he was here. it's all different circumstances.

  • @miktoxic said:

    wow! that's got to be a first for nickers. having something nice to say about someone.

    I just call it as I see it Mik. As bad as Weeden is,I dont wish the kid ill..It's not everyones fault the kid sucks...It doesnt make him,or Kordell bad people for being what they are..DA didnt care and hated the fan base while he was here. it's all different circumstances.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nickers said:

    I just call it as I see it Mik. As bad as Weeden is,I dont wish the kid ill..It's not everyones fault the kid sucks...It doesnt make him,or Kordell bad people for being what they are..DA didnt care and hated the fan base while he was here. it's all different circumstances.

    hey i totally 100% agree. i htrew this thread out there as bait for the seeler haters and the vag love.

    i don't care what people do in front of me or behind closed doors. i just thought your response was pretty weak considering you want to kill everyone in pittsburgh.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    The fact that Vag hasn't defended him proves he is gay.

    Kordell, not Vag.

    Although ...

    Zombo

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Why does this thread exist?

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Why does everyone have a yeast infection?

    Studies have shown to much qb talk will increase your chances of turning gay or at best give you a yeast infection.