Season Tickets
-
I did not get moved. I am in the lower endzone section 149. I have heard they were putting more seats in the lower bowl. I wonder were those seats will be?
-
Just got my renewal letter today and I was one of the people to get moved out of the Upper Dawg Pound due to renovations.. they offered me sect 540, pretty sure thats no where near where I had my tickets!! Anyone else get moved??
Just got my renewal letter today and I was one of the people to get moved out of the Upper Dawg Pound due to renovations.. they offered me sect 540, pretty sure thats no where near where I had my tickets!! Anyone else get moved??
I started a similar topic earlier when the same thing happened to me got moved from 344 to 505
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login