Skip to content

2014 Browns Board March Madness

The Browns Board
19 9 1.2k
  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #9

    My brackets still perfect.

    Too bad I didn't enter this.

    Need Harvard, BYU, and Texas to pull it out.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    ... and down goes Duke...

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I'll gloat while I still can 😁 Im winning!!!!!!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #12

    SWEET. I'm last

  • SWEET. I'm last

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @browns149 said:

    SWEET. I'm last

    Don't worry I'm 2nd to last.....things can turn around fast LOL

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Damn, there goes my bracket. I was leading too

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #15

    AND I STILL AM

    THE CHAMP IS HERE

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Congrats ... I won all of my polls if Wisconsin beats UK ... one fucking free throw missed and it costs them the game.

    Zombo

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I won this pool, another internet group one, a $50 on campus one and my mom's $100 work one. $150 isn't a bad pull.

    I didn't even get the championship game right and only had 2 of the final 4. Shows you just how crazy this tourney was

  • I won this pool, another internet group one, a $50 on campus one and my mom's $100 work one. $150 isn't a bad pull.

    I didn't even get the championship game right and only had 2 of the final 4. Shows you just how crazy this tourney was

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    I won this pool, another internet group one, a $50 on campus one and my mom's $100 work one. $150 isn't a bad pull.

    I didn't even get the championship game right and only had 2 of the final 4. Shows you just how crazy this tourney was

    Good job, Sir, the Big Board had been updated, and here's your trophy: virtual%20trophy.jpg

    We all know you won because two Michigan teams made the Elite 8 for the first time, ever ... but a win is a win.

    Zombo

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Was that really the first time ever?

    I had Michigan losing in the EE and State winning it all. I wouldn't call myself biased towards State though lol