Skip to content

Two Top Ten Picks

The Browns Board
26 19 1.2k
  • I think mostly everyone has high hopes for Hoyer but let's be honest he only played 2 games and was out for the year in his third, so it's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

    It's like we have dated fat slobby whores for the past 15 years and we finally meet a nice girl and ask her to marry us on the second date and think we're going to live happily ever after.

  • I think mostly everyone has high hopes for Hoyer but let's be honest he only played 2 games and was out for the year in his third, so it's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

    It's like we have dated fat slobby whores for the past 15 years and we finally meet a nice girl and ask her to marry us on the second date and think we're going to live happily ever after.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    I think mostly everyone has high hopes for Hoyer but let's be honest he only played 2 games and was out for the year in his third, so it's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

    It's like we have dated fat slobby whores for the past 15 years and we finally meet a nice girl and ask her to marry us on the second date and think we're going to live happily ever after.

    Not to mention he's coming off a fairly serious injury. The magic of modern make ACL tears very curable, but there's still no telling how a player will come back from it. For every one guy who comes back well another essentially is never the same. I hope it's the former but only time will tell. I can't imagine a scenario the Browns don't take a QB with their top 3 picks, but hey I've been wrong before.

    To respond to OP though I wouldn't be upset if they made a move into the teens to nab the right guy. I just hope it isn't the case of Brady Quinn though who fell for a reason before our beloved Browns scooped him up.

  • I think they all fall.

  • This would be perfection for me. Teddy is the qb I love the most, but Sammy is so intriguing to pair with Gordon and Cameron. We'd definitely lose our first next year, but it might just be worth it. This is the closest we've ever been to actually being a force. If those are the two guys you think would be best, then go all out and get them.

  • Two picks in the top ten...

    Maybe looking to draft Manziel and Evans for the attack?

  • Every damn year, they hype these QB only to see it free fall'n.

    How often do we see a highly touted QB in a green room look like a@@ on draft day.

    Let's not fall for it folks. These QB will fall.....

  • Watkins and Clowney

  • Im going out on a limb and predict bridewater now falls somewhere in the teens after a bad pro day

  • I wouldn't hate it. Draft Xavier su'a-filo with the first 2nd and sign DRC then we fill some of our biggest needs instantly and can fill depth.

    This is insane...

    @bbedward said:

    I wouldn't hate it. Draft Xavier su'a-filo with the first 2nd and sign DRC then we fill some of our biggest needs instantly and can fill depth.

    Xavier might make it to Rnd 2, but I doubt it. If he's there at #26 take him then.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    With as many picks as we have, I think that it's a forgone conclusion that we're going to try and make some kind of deal. Trading back into the top ten would be EXPENSIVE, but this is also a deep, deep draft, so even trading back into the top 15 would a huge difference, and something that might even land us C. J. Mosley.

    First, you trade down in deep drafts, not up.

    Second, Mosely in the 1st is a luxury when there are both a Borland and a Smallwood in the draft. Plus we just got rid of one underweight ILB, why draft another?

  • I hope we do not do this and lose so many picks.we have 4 and 26. moving up 17 spots to to give up a 1st next year and a 2nd and a 3rd. I just seems like craziness, but whatever. Like always I will cheer no matter who we get.