Congrats to Westside Steve
-
I heard on the really big show ( WKNR ESPN Cleveland 9am-1pm ) that Westside Steve is one of the 10 finalists for their contest for local Cleveland musicians .
Good Luck
-
Hey cool bud. Good luck
-
nail it!
-
Thanks guys!
I heard the news as I was returning from Detroit this morning. Thank God green season is over. Cross your fingers.
WSS
-
Good luck.
-
Thanks guys!
I heard the news as I was returning from Detroit this morning. Thank God green season is over. Cross your fingers.
WSS
Thanks guys!
I heard the news as I was returning from Detroit this morning. Thank God green season is over. Cross your fingers.
WSS
Too bad the listeners don't get to vote. This forum could put you right to the top
-
They will if I make it to the final 3. NEXT Thursday I'll be on the air at noon. I believe at that time the judges from the station and Steinway you decide who makes the final cut and then I'm pretty sure listeners and the public will be able to vote.
it would certainly be great the power of the Browns bored on my side!
WSS
-
They will if I make it to the final 3. NEXT Thursday I'll be on the air at noon. I believe at that time the judges from the station and Steinway you decide who makes the final cut and then I'm pretty sure listeners and the public will be able to vote.
it would certainly be great the power of the Browns bored on my side!
WSS
They will if I make it to the final 3. NEXT Thursday I'll be on the air at noon. I believe at that time the judges from the station and Steinway you decide who makes the final cut and then I'm pretty sure listeners and the public will be able to vote.
it would certainly be great the power of the Browns bored on my side!
WSS
When the time comes to vote, post the link. (I assume it is online voting, not phone call?)
-
I'm voting for Steve, too !
I hope his Irish cd doesn't go into the 3 figures.
That will crimp my chance to buy an AR-15.BTW, that Colt thing? Way, way too expensive.
Local shop has a kit that you can build your own for 600.
-
Steve,
Hoping you take it!
Mike
-
He's got to be #1. The only real competition I've seen is that guy who sings "Covered in Seamen".
Zombo
Zombo said:
He's got to be #1. The only real competition I've seen is that guy who sings "Covered in Seamen".
Guinness Bill????
WSS
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
He's got to be #1. The only real competition I've seen is that guy who sings "Covered in Seamen".
Guinness Bill????
WSS
Zombo
Zombo said:
He's got to be #1. The only real competition I've seen is that guy who sings "Covered in Seamen".
Guinness Bill????
WSS
Zombo
Poetic G?
-
Zombo said:
He's got to be #1. The only real competition I've seen is that guy who sings "Covered in Seamen".
Guinness Bill????
WSS
Zombo
Poetic G?
Poetic G?
By the way, I entered WKNR's contest for the Nemacolin resort stay which is entitle "Vacation Gone Wrong" about our 1974 trip to Lake Placid/Bar Harbor/Boston. WSS knows all about that one.
-
Way to go Steve! Congrats my friend!
-
Thanks JP!
And yes at different times with different people the Gipper and I both got food poisoning from bad clams in Bar Harbor!
WSS
-
Thanks JP!
And yes at different times with different people the Gipper and I both got food poisoning from bad clams in Bar Harbor!
WSS
Thanks JP!
And yes at different times with different people the Gipper and I both got food poisoning from bad clams in Bar Harbor!
WSS
Are you going to be on the show this week? I heard they were having others on.
-
I'm on Thursday at noon.
WSS
-
I'm on Thursday at noon.
WSS
I'm on Thursday at noon.
WSS
I'll be listening.
-
crush it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login