Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Gordons tattoo´s

Gordons tattoo´s

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
21 Posts 12 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lambert_58 L
    • 72 Posts
    • 3 Reputation
    L Lambert_58 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just stumbled on these and decided to share them:

    post-24815-0-45593800-1395251464_thumb.jpg

    post-24815-0-19829200-1395251479_thumb.jpg

    Hope he never has to change his number 😎

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • CLEinCHI CLEinCHIC
      • 201 Posts
      • 15 Reputation
      CLEinCHIC CLEinCHI wrote on last edited by
      #2

      That is a lot of ink...really well done though.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I was about to post this. It actually looks pretty cool

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 685 Reputation
          htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

          “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
          Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Naw

            Buckeye leaf

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • cvcanedy cvcanedyC
              • 420 Posts
              • 47 Reputation
              cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Ow.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • htownbrownH htownbrown

                Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

                Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                • 6k Posts
                • 221 Reputation
                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @htownbrown said:

                Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

                It's the top to the umbrella the geisha is holding.

                Whatever keeps this dude off the weed. He can smoke all he wants in 10 years.

                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 658 Reputation
                  PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I wondered if anyone else noticed that. Why Gordon? Why?

                  It should be legal soon. If athletes can leave practice and chug a duce then why can't they go home and puff a doobie.

                  To each their own. But we should draft a WR 26, just in case. 😉

                  Kelvin Benjamin looks promising as a number 2?

                  The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 221 Reputation
                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Poetic its not a pot leaf

                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 658 Reputation
                      PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

                      The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                      Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 658 Reputation
                        PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        ...actually maybe it's a tomato plant?

                        The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

                          And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

                            And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

                            WSS

                            dab7291993 D
                            • 521 Posts
                            • 23 Reputation
                            D dab7291993 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @westside-steve said:

                            Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

                            And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

                            WSS

                            Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 658 Reputation
                              PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

                              The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                              bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • PoeticGP PoeticG

                                I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

                                bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 9k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                                #15

                                @poeticg said:

                                I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

                                Past adversities? Who knows as long as he doesn't smoke it.

                                His last suspension wasn't for weed anyway it was codeine cough syrup. Which he was prescribed (not too hard for a guy like that to get a prescription), but it's a league banned substance that they'd have to approve of or something.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • D dab7291993

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

                                  And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

                                  WSS

                                  Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

                                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @dab7291993 said:

                                  Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

                                  Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  Z 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • W Westside Steve

                                    @dab7291993 said:

                                    Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

                                    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

                                    WSS

                                    Zombo Z
                                    • 8k Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

                                    WSS

                                    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

                                    Zombo

                                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Z Zombo

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

                                      WSS

                                      Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

                                      Zombo

                                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                      • 39k Posts
                                      • 9k Reputation
                                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Zombo said:

                                      Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

                                      Zombo

                                      That's how I should have phrased it.

                                      Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

                                      WSS

                                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                      Z Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • PoeticGP PoeticG

                                        😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

                                        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                                        • 6k Posts
                                        • 221 Reputation
                                        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @poeticg said:

                                        😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

                                        Dude it's the tip of an embrella.

                                        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • W Westside Steve

                                          Zombo said:

                                          Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

                                          Zombo

                                          That's how I should have phrased it.

                                          Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

                                          WSS

                                          Zombo Z
                                          • 8k Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          That's how I should have phrased it.

                                          Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

                                          WSS

                                          Quite alright, my friend, dickishness is always welcome on this board.

                                          Zombo

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate