Skip to content

Gordons tattoo´s

The Browns Board
21 12 1.5k
  • Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

  • Naw

    Buckeye leaf

  • Ow.

  • Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

    @htownbrown said:

    Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

    It's the top to the umbrella the geisha is holding.

    Whatever keeps this dude off the weed. He can smoke all he wants in 10 years.

  • I wondered if anyone else noticed that. Why Gordon? Why?

    It should be legal soon. If athletes can leave practice and chug a duce then why can't they go home and puff a doobie.

    To each their own. But we should draft a WR 26, just in case. 😉

    Kelvin Benjamin looks promising as a number 2?

  • Poetic its not a pot leaf

  • 😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

  • ...actually maybe it's a tomato plant?

  • Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

    And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

    WSS

  • Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

    And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

    And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

    WSS

    Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

  • I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

  • I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

    @poeticg said:

    I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

    Past adversities? Who knows as long as he doesn't smoke it.

    His last suspension wasn't for weed anyway it was codeine cough syrup. Which he was prescribed (not too hard for a guy like that to get a prescription), but it's a league banned substance that they'd have to approve of or something.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Tattoos, gentlemen, are some ugly fucking shit on any human being. Just saying.

    And they look particularly bad on black people. I wonder what the hell the fascination is.

    WSS

    Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

    @dab7291993 said:

    Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

    WSS

  • @dab7291993 said:

    Did a guy with tattoos bang your girl? Jesus that's a lot of animosity.

    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

    WSS

    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

    Zombo

  • @westside-steve said:

    Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

    WSS

    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

    Zombo

    That's how I should have phrased it.

    Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

    WSS

  • 😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

    @poeticg said:

    😉 Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

    Dude it's the tip of an embrella.

  • Zombo said:

    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

    Zombo

    That's how I should have phrased it.

    Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That's how I should have phrased it.

    Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

    WSS

    Quite alright, my friend, dickishness is always welcome on this board.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

    Zombo

    That's how I should have phrased it.

    Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That's how I should have phrased it.

    Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

    Just so long as you are not like a tattooed dick...

    As for the thread... I could care less who does what with their own body... but admiring another dude's tats is a tad gay...

    Not that there's anything wrong with that...