Sleepers V2.0 - The March Update
-
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
I actually really like this. I'm not crazy about Bortles but he's the only one I'd take at #4 at this point. I just don't think he'll be there.
I really dig Xavier, Martavis, and McGill.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo
I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.
-
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks
Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks
Yea but with his size and speed he's not a bad 2nd round pick.
-
If u want someone who can catch but is limited athletically, Jordan Matthews is your man. Good chance hes gone at that point though.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo
I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.
I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.
Robinson at 4 would be a great pick for lots of reasons. For one it would really maximize the production for Tate and whomever we draft at RB. Secondly it gives us a succession plan for JT when he loses a step. The importance of a stud OL is often neglected when it comes to board commentary and who fans want drafted.
-
He does have the dropsies sometimes, but ive seen him make some incredible catches also. He has very rare size/speed/vertical combination that sends his upside through the roof. Greg Little cant touch his athleticism.
Sounds like braylon edwards if you ask me.XxDaBuckeyexX said:
He does have the dropsies sometimes, but ive seen him make some incredible catches also. He has very rare size/speed/vertical combination that sends his upside through the roof.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Check this out.
4. Bortles
26. Xavier Sua-Filo
2nd. Martavis Bryant
3A. Keith McGill
3B. Jordan Tripp
4A. Kenny Lander
4B. Phillip Gaines
5. Storm Johnson
Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks
He's better than Little has proven to be, but I do not see Bryant going in Rnd 2 let alone early in the round.Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks
Mixed feelings about Matthews here... still looking at him tho.I think Jordan Matthews should be there for pick 35 and I would love to pick him there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login