Skip to content

Sleepers V2.0 - The March Update

The Browns Board
14 7 584
  • Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

  • Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    I actually really like this. I'm not crazy about Bortles but he's the only one I'd take at #4 at this point. I just don't think he'll be there.

    I really dig Xavier, Martavis, and McGill.

  • If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo

  • If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo

    I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.

  • Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks

  • He does have the dropsies sometimes, but ive seen him make some incredible catches also. He has very rare size/speed/vertical combination that sends his upside through the roof. Greg Little cant touch his athleticism.

  • If u want someone who can catch but is limited athletically, Jordan Matthews is your man. Good chance hes gone at that point though.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks

    Yea but with his size and speed he's not a bad 2nd round pick.

  • If u want someone who can catch but is limited athletically, Jordan Matthews is your man. Good chance hes gone at that point though.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    If u want someone who can catch but is limited athletically, Jordan Matthews is your man. Good chance hes gone at that point though.

    I think Jordan Matthews should be there for pick 35 and I would love to pick him there.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    If you want you could change the 4 and 26 to Robinson/Manziel, Carr, or Garroppolo

    I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.

    @downsouthkc said:

    I like the other one better. I don't get Robinson at 4. 4 ahould really be WR or QB with the slight chance of Mack if Watkins Bortles and Bridge are gone.

    Robinson at 4 would be a great pick for lots of reasons. For one it would really maximize the production for Tate and whomever we draft at RB. Secondly it gives us a succession plan for JT when he loses a step. The importance of a stud OL is often neglected when it comes to board commentary and who fans want drafted.

  • He does have the dropsies sometimes, but ive seen him make some incredible catches also. He has very rare size/speed/vertical combination that sends his upside through the roof. Greg Little cant touch his athleticism.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    He does have the dropsies sometimes, but ive seen him make some incredible catches also. He has very rare size/speed/vertical combination that sends his upside through the roof.

    Sounds like braylon edwards if you ask me.
  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Check this out.

    4. Bortles

    26. Xavier Sua-Filo

    2nd. Martavis Bryant

    3A. Keith McGill

    3B. Jordan Tripp

    4A. Kenny Lander

    4B. Phillip Gaines

    5. Storm Johnson

    Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Martavis Bryant catches about as good as Greg Little....no thanks

    He's better than Little has proven to be, but I do not see Bryant going in Rnd 2 let alone early in the round.

    @jcam222 said:

    I think Jordan Matthews should be there for pick 35 and I would love to pick him there.

    Mixed feelings about Matthews here... still looking at him tho.