Browns sign Paul McQuistan
-
Pro football focus gives him a -25 rating for 2013, but that was at tackle. Hopefully he is much better at guard.
Pro football focus gives him a -25 rating for 2013, but that was at tackle. Hopefully he is much better at guard.
Unfortunately, they said he wasn't a whole lot better at Guard.
I was hoping we'd pass on this one, but with Lauavo gone there is a bit of a hole right now, so I guess this is insurance in case the Draft goes sideways.
-
Pro football focus gives him a -25 rating for 2013, but that was at tackle. Hopefully he is much better at guard.
Unfortunately, they said he wasn't a whole lot better at Guard.
I was hoping we'd pass on this one, but with Lauavo gone there is a bit of a hole right now, so I guess this is insurance in case the Draft goes sideways.
Unfortunately, they said he wasn't a whole lot better at Guard.
I was hoping we'd pass on this one, but with Lauavo gone there is a bit of a hole right now, so I guess this is insurance in case the Draft goes sideways.
I think he is an upgrade over Lauvao and definitely Cousin and he can be serviceable at more than one spot, we also have Chris Faulk too and if he is recovered from injury can be in the mix as well.
-
-
Great signing... brings versatility and depth
-
-
Wonder if there'll be a little guy sitting on his shoulders telling him who to block.

-
Good cheap signing.
-
Wonder if there'll be a little guy sitting on his shoulders telling him who to block.

Wonder if there'll be a little guy sitting on his shoulders telling him who to block.

McQuistan runs Bartertown!
-
Replaces Cousins. Let's face it, we would happily accepted anybody to replace Cousins.
Zombo
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
