Skip to content

Westside Steve WKNR podcast

The Browns Board
39 16 1.3k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    i don't know but i listened to every segment they had posted and yours was, BY FAR, the best.

    sure they had a couple of piano players (ooooh) and a rap act and then the same old pop crap that's on the radio today.

    you chose one of my favorite songs of all times and did it awesomely.

    GREAT JOB!

    talk about swag.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Nice job ... knocked it out of the park.

    Zombo

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Tony Bennett 2.0.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

  • Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @westside-steve said:

    Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

    I know this just by listening to today's podcast: Steve is in love with the girl that sang in front of him.

    She sounded just like your type....fair to say?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

    I know this just by listening to today's podcast: Steve is in love with the girl that sang in front of him.

    She sounded just like your type....fair to say?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    I know this just by listening to today's podcast: Steve is in love with the girl that sang in front of him.

    She sounded just like your type....fair to say?

    actually I never even got to see her. When Tim and I were in the parking deck they were coming out to get in their car. I saw the one guy has said hello to him and apparently the uncle but the girl was already in the car.

    WSS

  • CLEinCHIC CLEinCHI wrote on last edited by
    #9

    nice work steve

  • Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @westside-steve said:

    Thanks guys.

    I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

    The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

    WSS

    yeah all that shows is the guy has been taking piano lessons all his life. nothing behind it.

    if you'll note on the podcast playlist yours is the longest running time-wise............that's gotta mean something. hell they faded out some of those songs in a quarter of your time.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #11

    you crushed it!!

    proud to call this man a Browns Board brother!

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #12

    We timed out our song at just under 3:00.

    WSS

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    didnt load for Me.

  • didnt load for Me.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    didnt load for Me.

    Glitches with some phones ???????

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Nice job WSS. I also thought you had a really good radio talk show voice. You could have your own Cleveland Browns podcast! Actually I bet if a few people on this board made a podcast it'd be pretty damn good.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I got an error when trying to listen, but I clicked the link on the right of the page to the really big break and it loaded fine.

  • Nice job WSS. I also thought you had a really good radio talk show voice. You could have your own Cleveland Browns podcast! Actually I bet if a few people on this board made a podcast it'd be pretty damn good.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @osiris said:

    Nice job WSS. I also thought you had a really good radio talk show voice. You could have your own Cleveland Browns podcast! Actually I bet if a few people on this board made a podcast it'd be pretty damn good.

    "Alright folks stay tuned for the Cal & Woody show!"

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    "ahem".

    football board.

    Browns football.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Reminded me of Jeff Bridges' voice...

    Keep picturing "the Dude" singing Over the Rainbow...

    "Far out, man. Let's bowl..."

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Having met Steve in person, it's amazing he has a voice with such

    tremendous range.

    I vote Steve. I missed yesterday though, forgot and was working outside.

    Sounds great, should WIN ! (btw, that has to be one of the hardest to sing choices

    Steve had, imho)

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I kept thinking that Steve could do a knock-out impression

    of Frank Sinatra if he tried...

  • I kept thinking that Steve could do a knock-out impression

    of Frank Sinatra if he tried...

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @calfoxwc said:

    I kept thinking that Steve could do a knock-out impression

    of Frank Sinatra if he tried...

    I think steve could do an impression of a knocked-out Frank Sinatra quite well 😉

    Steve - did you hear the guys on before you? Specifically, where one of the judges was saying about wishing they'd done something original, rather than a cover?! Nervous moment?