Skip to content

Fluck Football

The Browns Board
29 10 1.5k
  • @chicopee-john said:

    Can't respond right now, Gipp. Watching the World Champion Red Sox play

    You remember the 1950's, right 🙂

    What is this baseball you speak of? The National pass-the-time until the NFL Draft, mini camps, training camp, preseason, and regular season? No I can't get excited when some of those guys make more for one at bat as some people do in an entire year.

    But regarding the Huskies fear not, they have as much chance of beating the Gators as my Dayton Flyers did- which is about zero.

    @hoorta said:

    What is this baseball you speak of? The National pass-the-time until the NFL Draft, mini camps, training camp, preseason, and regular season? No I can't get excited when some of those guys make more for one at bat as some people do in an entire year.

    But regarding the Huskies fear not, they have as much chance of beating the Gators as my Dayton Flyers did- which is about zero.

    You might be right, Larry, but UCONN already beat Florida this season. You never know and this team has a lot of grit. Need A++ game, though.

    Dayton had a nice season and are in a very good conference.

  • I will be there in late Apirl. Coast Guard Acadamy for a Command school. Also, congrats to the bball team. Sneaky good.

    @cambridgeho said:

    I will be there in late Apirl. Coast Guard Acadamy for a Command school. Also, congrats to the bball team. Sneaky good.

    is that just north of new haven where 95 and 684 merge?

    i think the us naval submarine training is also close to there. (used to drive by it every weekend going back and forth to boston).

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I will be there in late Apirl. Coast Guard Acadamy for a Command school. Also, congrats to the bball team. Sneaky good.

    is that just north of new haven where 95 and 684 merge?

    i think the us naval submarine training is also close to there. (used to drive by it every weekend going back and forth to boston).

    @miktoxic said:

    is that just north of new haven where 95 and 684 merge?

    i think the us naval submarine training is also close to there. (used to drive by it every weekend going back and forth to boston).

    Groton, CT.

  • Could it be that the Gators will get a chance of some 'git back' with UConn and Wisconsin...the only 2 teams to beat the Gators this year...by a collective 7 points and in their (UConn's and Wisconsin's) houses?

    That's a story line for ya.

  • A repeat of 2004 in the making ! GO UCONN X2

  • One more to go.

    Can Kevin Ollie outcoach John Calipari? I hope so.

    I also hope Kentucky's stud freshmen, somehow, get shook early and are unable to fully recover.

    4 National Championships in 15 years would be nice.

    Somehow, some way, UCONN figures out a way to score more points than Kentucky.

    Great season, regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

  • The young wildcats have had one of the best tournament runs in a long time. They have clicked at the right time. Should be a good game.

  • Hanging # 9

    One more than my Browns 😉

    Bermeck ( " we don't just play college basketball, We Are college basketball " )

  • Boringest title game matchup in decades.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    You're in luck, Gip. I believe ESPN Classic is showing highlights of the Giants - Indians 1954 World Series.

    I will be rooting for U Conn tonight- will I tape the game? Probably not. 🙂

  • Ready for some football?????????????????????