Skip to content

Fools Born on April Fool's Day

The Browns Board
16 15 766
  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Happy Birthday Old Timer! Always enjoy reading your posts.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #6

    50. it's all down hill from there brother. just don't go out on us wearing a manziere and a thong on the beach with flip flops and socks.

    hope to make it to the tailgate this year and drink a beer with you guys.

    gotta start a design contest for the tees. heard we got some design professionals up in here.

    now go do your week long bender!

    happy day my friend.

  • G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Happy birthday Zombo. Have always enjoyed reading your sarcasm laden posts 😎

  • Thank you, Professor!

    When I started posting with this gang, I was a young gun in my early 30's. Today, I have officially crossed into "old guy" status (although, on this board, I think I've been there awhile) at the big 5-0.

    I was born in 1964, the Browns won their last championship 8 months later ... then I started rooting for them!

    This year, we reverse the curse ... I have done my time.

    Go Browns!

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    Thank you, Professor!

    When I started posting with this gang, I was a young gun in my early 30's. Today, I have officially crossed into "old guy" status (although, on this board, I think I've been there awhile) at the big 5-0.

    I was born in 1964, the Browns won their last championship 8 months later ... then I started rooting for them!

    This year, we reverse the curse ... I have done my time.

    Go Browns!

    Zombo

    So? Now we know who is responsible for the mess the Browns have been in for 50 years.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #9

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOMBO!!

    '64...Your birth year, I graduated high school, cheered the Browns to their last Championship, & I predict we'll BOTH live to see at least one more!

    I hope to make it to that tailgate this year too. Time to put faces with names.

    Mike

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Happy Birthday, Zombo!

    When you were born, I was about in the 8th grade.

    You are catching up with the rest of us old guys.

    BTW, now that you hit 50, do what I did, which makes

    me so much younger yet, than Canton Mike.

    Start counting backwards. Instead of 51, you'll be 49. I figured back then,

    that I'd rather be one year old again, than a hundred - since I'll be

    just as helpless either way. @@

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Happy 50th Birthday Zombo!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Thank you guys! You all have immunity now from any warnings ... But I'm still going to merge threads just fuck with the newbs.

    Z

  • GoBrowns 0G GoBrowns 0 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Happy Birthday, Sir!

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Happy belated birthday Zombo. Mine was yesterday and I'm still recovering lol.

  • John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I'm late to the party, but happy birthday, sir.

    I was -4.5 in April of '64. Lol

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Happy Belated,Z...