Skip to content

This year compared to before

The Browns Board
7 7 413
  • With the new regime clean up, the FA almost over, draft coming up and the current roster, Do you feel more confident than years before?

  • Seems like a fresh start honestly. With us cleaning house. And Farmer actually is getting us guys to be better. Free Agency was unheard of to the Browns organization til now. We made a good splash. Now it's time to draft smart and fill in the holes

  • I am afraid that it will be the same as it ever was.

  • Same three feelings as every other year...

    1 - cautious optimism...

    2 - expect the least, pray for the best...

    3 - who is our QB?...

  • i don't care who we draft (lying) as long as pettine puts a winner on the field. i know he's part of a new regime but we HAVE to do better than 4 and fucking 12. if that means drafting a QB, do it. if that means drafting a WR do it. same with defense.

    just being 'competitive' isn't going to cut it anymore along with the excuses of "we should have won that game" "we lost 5 games by 3 points or less" type shit goes out the window for me this year.

    these guys are young and smart enough to get the job done and i hope haslam has the patience to stick with them even if we do only win 3 more games.

    not meaning i would fire anyone but i'll be greatly disappointed if we don't get 7 or 8 wins.

  • Call me a homer but I have a strong feeling these are football guys running the show and we will improve dramatically. With the talent we have and the draft picks left there is not one single reason we shouldn't field a playoff caliber team. I know there are a lot of doubters and I may get flamed but I am feelin it.

  • Call me a homer but I have a strong feeling these are football guys running the show and we will improve dramatically. With the talent we have and the draft picks left there is not one single reason we shouldn't field a playoff caliber team. I know there are a lot of doubters and I may get flamed but I am feelin it.

    @jcam222 said:

    Call me a homer but I have a strong feeling these are football guys running the show and we will improve dramatically. With the talent we have and the draft picks left there is not one single reason we shouldn't field a playoff caliber team. I know there are a lot of doubters and I may get flamed but I am feelin it.

    And that's not even counting on the coaching being better. I'm hoping for some 'wow, did you see that?'.