Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Here It Is !

Here It Is !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
Mock draft
22 Posts 15 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tiott T
    • 200 Posts
    • 5 Reputation
    T Tiott wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft. I've watched tons and tons of films and I actually really like this list.
    It was really tough to choose beetween Watkins and Mack but I made my choice. We don't need to draft the best receiver of this draft first because it's a deep one at the position and second because I am not sure how Josh Gordon will react to this pick. So here it is ! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to post your mock.

    4th Pick : Khalil Mack, LB Buffalo
    Versatile linebacker, can put pressure on the QB and cover the field. A beast. He is nasty. Put him next to Dansby inside or switch with Kruger on the outside and we're stack. Can't miss prospect.

    26th Pick : Zach Martin, OL Notre Dame
    Most versatile linemen in the draft. Can play all five positions. Would be great a right guard or right takle if Swartz struggles even maybe at center if we can't keep Alex Mack in the futur. Safe and great pick.

    35th Pick : Jason Verrett, CB TCU
    To me the best corner in the draft. Top 15 lock if he's 2 inches taller. Great man to man defense, zone cover. Good tackler. Crazy speed and jumping ability. Plays taller than his size.

    71st Pick : Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt
    Big time athlete. He has great size. Nice route-runner with good hands (few drops but no big deal). He's got a lot of talent and would fit the hole of our second wide receiver.

    83rd Pick : AJ McCarron, QB Alabama
    I can't explain why, but I feel he's gonna be great. He's a leader. The kind of guy you want to fight for. Got that "it" factor. To me the most important things in a QB are : leadership, decision making and improvisation. He has it all. The resume speaks for itself. Put him on the bench and let him learn.

    102nd Pick : Dontae Johnson, CB/S North Carolina State
    Tall defensive back with great speed and cover abilities. One of the best tackler at his position. He's a playmaker who seems to be a free safety at the next level.

    123rd Pick : Mike Davis, WR Texas
    We add some firepower to our receiving group. He can flat out ball when he brings his A game (which he doesn't everytime). Electric playmaker who can make amazing catches. He needs to be consistent but huge upside.

    133rd Pick : Seantrel Henderson, OT Miami
    One of the biggest guys in the draft. Underrated lateral quickness. Can be a force if he concentrates on being a true profesional.

    164th Pick : Avery Williamson, ILB Kentucky
    Tackling machine with good instinct. He will make plays against the run. Shows good awareness in coverage.

    195th Pick : Trey Millard, FB Oklahoma
    We need a fullback. This kid is really big and athletic. Can block, run and catch. He's a versatile weapon on offense. I like him. Tough kid.


    Another guy I also really like is Kevin Pierre Louis, LB Boston College. He put on a show at the combine showing tremendous athletic abilities. He is 6'1 232 and played outside linebacker at BC but i think he would be a safety at the next level.
    Late round or undrafted steal.

    GO BROWNS !!!

    bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
      #2

      I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      B hoortaH T 3 Replies Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

        I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

        Bummie B
        • 164 Posts
        • 10 Reputation
        B Bummie wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @kosar_for_president said:

        I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

        This one sentence made my day.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

          I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 20k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
          #4

          @kosar_for_president said:

          I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

          Would you like the Hoorta shitty mock? Fire away.

          #4 Watkins, if not there trade down. In a trade down I take Evans @ #8. #26 one of the top qbs if they fall this far (not Carr or JF though) Su-a Filo if not. Second round Garrapolo (if we've already drafted a qb, CB or OG here). 3rd round picks Tre Mason or BPA @ CB &\or ILB.

          That's as far as my uneducated drafting goes.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            No. 4 - Johnny Manziel, QB

            After that we go Def, WR, OL.

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T Tiott

              The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft. I've watched tons and tons of films and I actually really like this list.
              It was really tough to choose beetween Watkins and Mack but I made my choice. We don't need to draft the best receiver of this draft first because it's a deep one at the position and second because I am not sure how Josh Gordon will react to this pick. So here it is ! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to post your mock.

              4th Pick : Khalil Mack, LB Buffalo
              Versatile linebacker, can put pressure on the QB and cover the field. A beast. He is nasty. Put him next to Dansby inside or switch with Kruger on the outside and we're stack. Can't miss prospect.

              26th Pick : Zach Martin, OL Notre Dame
              Most versatile linemen in the draft. Can play all five positions. Would be great a right guard or right takle if Swartz struggles even maybe at center if we can't keep Alex Mack in the futur. Safe and great pick.

              35th Pick : Jason Verrett, CB TCU
              To me the best corner in the draft. Top 15 lock if he's 2 inches taller. Great man to man defense, zone cover. Good tackler. Crazy speed and jumping ability. Plays taller than his size.

              71st Pick : Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt
              Big time athlete. He has great size. Nice route-runner with good hands (few drops but no big deal). He's got a lot of talent and would fit the hole of our second wide receiver.

              83rd Pick : AJ McCarron, QB Alabama
              I can't explain why, but I feel he's gonna be great. He's a leader. The kind of guy you want to fight for. Got that "it" factor. To me the most important things in a QB are : leadership, decision making and improvisation. He has it all. The resume speaks for itself. Put him on the bench and let him learn.

              102nd Pick : Dontae Johnson, CB/S North Carolina State
              Tall defensive back with great speed and cover abilities. One of the best tackler at his position. He's a playmaker who seems to be a free safety at the next level.

              123rd Pick : Mike Davis, WR Texas
              We add some firepower to our receiving group. He can flat out ball when he brings his A game (which he doesn't everytime). Electric playmaker who can make amazing catches. He needs to be consistent but huge upside.

              133rd Pick : Seantrel Henderson, OT Miami
              One of the biggest guys in the draft. Underrated lateral quickness. Can be a force if he concentrates on being a true profesional.

              164th Pick : Avery Williamson, ILB Kentucky
              Tackling machine with good instinct. He will make plays against the run. Shows good awareness in coverage.

              195th Pick : Trey Millard, FB Oklahoma
              We need a fullback. This kid is really big and athletic. Can block, run and catch. He's a versatile weapon on offense. I like him. Tough kid.


              Another guy I also really like is Kevin Pierre Louis, LB Boston College. He put on a show at the combine showing tremendous athletic abilities. He is 6'1 232 and played outside linebacker at BC but i think he would be a safety at the next level.
              Late round or undrafted steal.

              GO BROWNS !!!

              bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tiott said:

              The moment you've all been waiting for !

              Finally!

              D BoneD 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I am beginning to think I want Matthews at #4. Plug him in at RT, slide Schwartz over to guard and improve 2 positions with one pick. That's big time value.....not to mention we add a legit back-up for Joe if he gets hurt.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Actually that Jason verrett would be a good pic

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                    I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

                    Tiott T
                    • 200 Posts
                    • 5 Reputation
                    T Tiott wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kosar_for_president said:

                    I don't think I've seen a shitter mock this year.

                    I guess that's because you don't like McCarron right ?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft.

                      You have made all of 24 posts on this forum in history. No one knows you, what makes you think anyone was waiting for anything from you?

                      That said, your mock draft is no better or no worse than the 1000 that have already been posted here.

                      I am kind of tired of hearing about mock drafts. At this point I am kinda only interested in the real one.

                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                        The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft.

                        You have made all of 24 posts on this forum in history. No one knows you, what makes you think anyone was waiting for anything from you?

                        That said, your mock draft is no better or no worse than the 1000 that have already been posted here.

                        I am kind of tired of hearing about mock drafts. At this point I am kinda only interested in the real one.

                        Tiott T
                        • 200 Posts
                        • 5 Reputation
                        T Tiott wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @the-gipper said:

                        The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft.

                        You have made all of 24 posts on this forum in history. No one knows you, what makes you think anyone was waiting for anything from you?

                        Dude it was a joke... Why do you have to act like that ? Yes I'm new so what ?

                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • bbedwardB bbedward

                          @tiott said:

                          The moment you've all been waiting for !

                          Finally!

                          D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @bbedward said:

                          Finally!

                          Actually lol'd

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • T Tiott

                            @the-gipper said:

                            The moment you've all been waiting for ! My post free agency Browns mock draft.

                            You have made all of 24 posts on this forum in history. No one knows you, what makes you think anyone was waiting for anything from you?

                            Dude it was a joke... Why do you have to act like that ? Yes I'm new so what ?

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tiott said:

                            Dude it was a joke... Why do you have to act like that ? Yes I'm new so what ?

                            What makes you think that my reply to on the matter was also not a joke?

                            And the "so what" is that you are a newby...and you have to go through a certain ball busting initiation process.

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • The GipperT The Gipper

                              @tiott said:

                              Dude it was a joke... Why do you have to act like that ? Yes I'm new so what ?

                              What makes you think that my reply to on the matter was also not a joke?

                              And the "so what" is that you are a newby...and you have to go through a certain ball busting initiation process.

                              Tiott T
                              • 200 Posts
                              • 5 Reputation
                              T Tiott wrote on last edited by Tiott
                              #14

                              @the-gipper said:

                              What makes you think that my reply to on the matter was also not a joke?

                              And the "so what" is that you are a newby...and you have to go through a certain ball busting initiation process.

                              Haha that was funny

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 14k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                you were doin good till you mention AJ (no arm) McCarron...hes not an NFL QB...hes colt mccoy with a nicer haircut.

                                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                  • 24k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I wouldn't be upset with Mack at 4. He's the prototype LB'er that the Steelers have been acquiring and repping up for decades now. He's 6'2 250ish....can easily get to 260 and keep all his current speed and agility. He could be our ILB captain in a couple years and on certain downs we can let him go eat and put him on the edges to give one of our other OLB's a break. "IF" we're going to go defense I think it almost has to be him even if Clowny is still there. I would still love to have Clowney and make him the hybrid OLB, but Mack can play every LB'er position.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 3k Posts
                                    • 873 Reputation
                                    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    While this wouldn't be my approach I actually don't hate your draft through pick 83. After pick 83 I see a lot of redundancy in the picks while neglecting other areas of need. I think 2 OT, CB and WR is overkill. Down in those rounds we need a RB and a Center. Taking McCarron I would also likely take another QB.

                                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 8k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      This mock is shit.

                                      Seantrel Henderson couldn't even make it through his Pro Day. He's that fat.

                                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                      Flyin JF 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • jcam222J jcam222

                                        While this wouldn't be my approach I actually don't hate your draft through pick 83. After pick 83 I see a lot of redundancy in the picks while neglecting other areas of need. I think 2 OT, CB and WR is overkill. Down in those rounds we need a RB and a Center. Taking McCarron I would also likely take another QB.

                                        Tiott T
                                        • 200 Posts
                                        • 5 Reputation
                                        T Tiott wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @jcam222 said:

                                        Down in those rounds we need a RB and a Center.

                                        Why would you want the Browns to draft a RB ? I think we're in pretty good shape with Tate, Lewis and Baker. Plus a Center isn't a need i think knowing Mack should be here next year. Why not drafting one next year.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                          This mock is shit.

                                          Seantrel Henderson couldn't even make it through his Pro Day. He's that fat.

                                          Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 2k Posts
                                          • 114 Reputation
                                          Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                          This mock is shit.

                                          Seantrel Henderson couldn't even make it through his Pro Day. He's that fat.

                                          hahaha exactly what I thought.
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate