Skip to content

Here It Is !

The Browns Board
22 15 1.4k
  • Can't say I'm a fan of this mock. I wouldn't hate Mack at 4 but if we did we need to take WR and QB with the next two picks and leave the third and fourth round for the linemen and CB.

    And yes, we do need to take another RB. Tate has durability concerns and Baker and Lewis are still largely unproven but promising. We need a guy who can be a feature back if Tate goes down and a compliment to him if he doesn't. I like Charles Sims as the complement, though Kadeem Carey is the ideal system fit.

  • First Thanks Mike H for your comment.

    Couple of things i want to recall. First the running back pick. I think it would be a waste of pick honestly. I agree that Lewis and Baker didn't prove a lot, but when they had an opportunity, they played well. Why not sign an undrafted RB ? I would prefer that.

    Then i think drafting a possible pro blower linemen would be a huge boost to our offense. This is why to me if Martin is available at 26 we should jump on him. This would help Tate do his things and that would give more security for the young QB we are going to draft.

    Also for the safety pick, i love dontae johnson. I mean this dude was able to shut receivers down when he played corner and was even better as a safety. He has tremendous speed and i think he would fit the system pretty well. The safety position is i think a big need since we don't have much depth.

    And man i don't understand the hate on McCarron. I mean of course he made mistakes at some point but this is why He's projected to be a mid round pick. It was the same thing for guys like Nick foles or Matt shaub except they didn't win like AJ did.

    I really believe in him and it wouldn't surprise me at all if a team like the Patriots take him in the late 2nd.